Clinique Anti Blemish Solution

2.9

on 6/30/2014 5:03:00 PM

Amazing products!! You really have to STICK WITH IT as it will initially make you break out as it is bringing all the impurities out of your pores and takes a while to truly see the benefits they say 2 weeks but I say 3/4. I have now been using it for 2 months and my skin is completely flawless! I have dry skin with an oily T zone and used to break out in huge blister like spots and regularly have marks from previous spots or awful dry skin from dried up spots all of which have dissapeared and my skin finally looks as clear as it did when I was a little fresh faced girl! SO impressed, didn't renew the cleansing foam as it doesn't remove make up and seemed a waste of money so just use the liz earl cleansing polish in the morning instead and the Clinique take the day off cleanser at night but I think you could use either night and morning! If you can be patient you really won't regret it!!

on 6/6/2014 6:52:00 PM

Didn't work for me , it didn't make my spot prone skin clearer and it didn't make it worse. It did nothing. The only plus for me was that you get a lot of product for your money and it lasted a long time.

on 6/2/2014 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

it solved my acne problem, did not the same for my friend. regulates oiliness, clears breakouts after some use (month) and you have to continue! As clinique states it is not a therapy since acne has to do with oil production of the skin , it is a "keeping calm your acne " treatment! successful! :) love it! I have not sensitive, medium complexion, combination oily skin. I do not have acne because of hormones, food allergy, and stuff.. so if the reason for acne is other than infected breakouts because of clogging pores that oily-skin condition causes do not expect miracles and try a dermatologist! Insist on all steps as only half might dry your skin, or over moisturize your skin! Combine your acne with SPF!!

on 1/4/2014 4:20:00 PM

The anti-blemish 3 step saved my skin, been using it for over a year, am so happy with the results! I recommend young adults to buy this I am 27 with adult acne, I have tried and spent so much, I wish I had found this regime sooner!

on 12/13/2013 8:43:00 PM

DO NOT EVEN TRY IT if you have sensitive asian skin. (Sensitive skin from trying all the other supposedly acne curing products)
The moisture: so-called sebum control dries up your skin so much, skin secretes even more oil at T-zone, but skin gets too dry and flaky at chin and jawline)
The cleanser: is definitely too strong for the average dedicate and thin asian skin.
The toner: Acid content is very strong, salicylic acid is not in any way helpful.

Overall, this set of products is very drying, kills your skin, not to mention it's so overpriced.

on 10/31/2013 5:02:00 PM

Bought this 3-step solution about a month ago, due to some really bad break-outs.
My skin had never been that bad before, and I went to Clinique for help - and I got it.
At first it got a bit worse, but that was expected - since it had to clean all the dirt lying underneath the surfice of my skin. As a complement to the anti-blemish moisturizer (since my skin is really dry) I'm also using the moisture surge instense, and the moisture surge overnight mask. This keeps my skin super hydrated.
Now my skin is really starting to clear up, and I'm starting to feel "clean" again. There is nothing worse than feeling uncomfortable with how your skin looks, and always worrying about more painful and ugly break-outs. I'm really glad I bought this, and I will continue using it until I'm completely blemish-free. Then I'm going to buy the 3-step solution for dry skin, just like the girl from Clinique recommended.

on 10/26/2013 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

worst product! made my oily skin way more greasy and with cystic acne to boot! expensive and overrated!

on 7/6/2013 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have never experienced something like this in my life ...i started using these products about a week ago and my face looks horrible,i have never had so many pimples before.It dried out my skin so badly and when i put my foundation on it looks like a mask and really really bad, even if i use a good moisturiser (because the 3 step moisturiser is not really a moisturiser).
I dont know if its purging but i think not because in the past I used different products that caused purging but never got this kind of weird acne before.
Im taking a break no, i dont know if im going to use this again but if i will and i will notice a change i will come back and make another review..but i honestly doubt that.
Im really pissed since in my country this is very expensive and you cannot return products here.

later edit: my skin is normally dry so this product dried it out beyond imagination.so people with oily skin my give it a try .. for my dry/sensitive skin it dind't work at all.

on 5/30/2013 6:26:00 PM

Went to the Clinique counter, hoping they could help me because I consistently have one or two spots on my face that I just wanted to get rid of. The lady suggested this to me, so I decided to give it a go (despite how costly it was!). As soon as I started using it, my skin had an immediate reaction, I had terrible break outs, worse than I'd ever had in my life. I continued to use it for a couple of weeks, just to see if it was my skin getting used to the product, but there was no improvement, my skin just continued to break out. I then switched to organic skin care products and used tea tree oil on my spots, and they immediately cleared up. I've come to the conclusion that this stuff is just riddled with chemicals that did not agree with my skin, and I WOULD NOT recommend it to anyone - from my experience, keep it as natural as possible!

on 5/6/2013 1:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

After reading several reviews on this treatment, I finally decided to purchase. I have had mild skin issues since a few years now and like most girls I have always wanted good healthy clear skin!! This has done that for me :) it's only been 3 weeks since I'm using the 3-step solution and I can already see the difference... I read many mixed reviews on this product here but every skin is different so I suppose it won't work on everyone... I have tried several skin care products before this like ProActiv and skin care stuff from Lancaster but nothing worked...
My skin feels smooth, calm and healthy now. However I use this stuff only once a day every night before bed. The foam removes all dirt, the toner gives a squeaky clean result and the moisturiser is a life-saver!! It makes your skin really moist and I love how it feels on my skin. My skin hasn't faced any severe issues ever since I started using this... My skin has cleared up a lot and reduced all my breakouts bigtime... All I have is a bit of scarring now. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone with oily/combination skin. And also using this product once a day is more than enough. It isn't drying but can be if used more.

Popular Treatments (Face)