Lancome Miracle

3.8

on 10/20/2011 1:09:00 AM

I'm a soft floral perfume lover and I really feel clean with this fragrance on. It's not overpowering and when I feel like I can't smell it on myself I'll get a compliment from someone who apparently can smell it on me. It's just a very clean, pretty fresh floral, not musky at all. It's usually what I got to when I'm not sure what to wear and want to make sure I don't smell like anything close to an old lady (not that all old lady's smell bad, my grandma had fantastic taste!) It will remain one of my staples.

on 10/13/2011 4:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I got this a few years back from my mom. At that time, I preferred more fruity and sweet smell. Therefore, I was not in love with it at all. However, as I become older, I start to appreciate its sophistication. The more I use it, the more I fell in love with it.

The smell is not fruity or too sweet but still very pleasant. And it changes over time so by the end of the day, the smell is more thick on me. I think this is a fragrance that can be used for many years. It is suitable for a wide range of people. It is hard for me describe its' scents. But no matter which one it appears to be, it is always pleasant.

on 8/29/2011 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can't really describe the scent of this - the thing is: on me it smells crap - it's like everything that's in this perfume is blended together to create a really strange smelling mess. Or to be really precise: it is a uniform synthetic smell. BUT, on my sister, this totally changes smell, like it's somehow unravels, and becomes modern, fresh, slightly sweet, maybe flowery, sophisticated, young and overall really really nice. I think this is one of the perfumes that can be either a total hit or miss, and that's why I'm taking off a lippie - a good perfume should suit most. This gets such a high rating from me ONLY because it smells so amazing on my sister.
The bottle looks cute, but I'm always afraid of accidentally touching it, 'cause it's so flat and can fall.

on 8/29/2011 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this fragance, it's mature not overwhelmingly sweet, and you can never get sick of the smell. The only problem is that it's a bit expensive but then again you can just buy it on amazon for like 30 bucks. It comes in a pink bottle, a quite weird shaped one, but who cares? It smells great and not tacky and you can wear it to any event from formal ones to parties, or if you're just going out.

on 8/8/2011 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This has been my go-to fragrance for years. Absolutely love it.

on 7/14/2011 10:51:00 PM

It's a secret, but I love this perfume. I really want to be a wearer of niche, unusual, sophisticated perfumes, but I have been wearing this since I was 16 and I'll probably still be wearing it when I'm 80. I'll admit it's not special or complex, and you will notice that most perfume experts will barely give it a mention. It doesn't really have great lasting power either. But many great memories were made wearing this perfume, so I will remain true.

on 7/11/2011 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My best friend used to wear this scent alot and I always wondered what she was wearing. One day at her house, I asked her and she told me Lancome Miracle, and I tested out the scent in the bottle. I've officially been converted to the fresh floral side of perfumes. Usually, my signature scents revolve around the fruity sweet gourmands (think Britney perfumes), so this was a huge change for me. With that being said, I love how elegant, fresh and young it smells. It's not cloying or heavy like some floral scents I have tested before. I hope Lancome keeps this one around for awhile!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I used this for quite a while when I was younger. It smells really great, not too flowery, not too musky, and you could wear it day or night. The staying power is pretty long-lasting too. I stopped using it when it became so popular that everyone was wearing it everywhere!

on 5/17/2011 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got this because a lot of people seems to love it and I am all for trying difference scents.

I don't know what to say. It's just too strong! But on my skin it's not offensive. Smells mature. Not granny just mature. I'll say, keep this for nights or autumn/winter. A little goes a long way. And perhaps black tie nights. Then you'd be mingling with the right demographic.

Not for office. Not for day.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

LOVELY. Absolutely lovely. I got it in a small sample bottle a few years ago and adored it. Now I purchase it in a body oil. Although it is not the perfume or even by Lancome, it lasts all day and smells exactly like the sample bottle I had. Not to strong, but most likely best worn at night. Really good fragrance. I would say it's sort of spicy, peppery, but sweet as well. Love it.

Popular Fragrances