TiGi Bed Head Manipulator

Aqua (water/eau), Propylene Glycol, Ozokerite, PVP/VA Copolymer, Petralatum, Oleth-20, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Oleth-3, Oleth-5, SEA-Oleth-3 Phosphate, DEA-Oleth-10 Phosphate, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl, Tetrastearate, PEG-6, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl alcohol,Coumarin, Limonene, PEG-45M, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6).

on 9/24/2011 4:46:00 PM

Recently had my boring one length thick hair cut into shoulder-length layers. I have straight hair so I decided to look for a good texturizer in MUA to "enhance" my new layers. I came across this Manipulator. Although wasn't expecting it to be 25 cdn in the Superstore, I still decided to invest in it. And I'm glad I gave it a shot!!

I usually blow dry my hair first and then spread the tiniest amount possible through my hands and run it at the ends. I read that some use it on their roots but i'm just worried that it might weigh my hair flat. This product ROCKS! It enhances and texturizes my hair without making me look greasy. Would recommend it to thick haired girls like me. Packaging could be improved still. Will definitely buy again,

on 8/16/2011 2:51:00 PM

I used this for a long time but it kind of got more and more gunky very quickly. I still like it a lot, it holds a lot more than the (cheaper!) Rusk Being Warped I use now, but it isn't perfect. It is a lot heavier, but when I want to do something cool with my hair (like a crazy curl cowlick or something) I am really glad I have this at my disposal. It definitely has a home in my cabinet, but I wouldn't use it regularly because it is too heavy.

on 8/8/2011 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I loove to use this on wet hair to bring out my natural wave. It is also great for texturizing flat ironed hair and keeping face framing pieces/bangs in place. Smells divine and works well on both long and short hair. Once you find the "right amount" for your desired style, this stuff is practically fool-proof. Little jar seems pricey, but lasts a long time. It is also frequently found in TIGI gift packs, so keep an eye out and you can get it for a good price.

on 7/20/2011 7:02:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love this product because it smells SOOO AWESOME. Like a lot of Bed Head products, it smells like candy or something equally sweet. In terms of styling, though, it's fairly average. I use it to give my hair a little body at the roots, but if I use too much, it just gets sticky. Probably not worth the money.

on 6/29/2011 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love, love, love this product for both short and longer hair. I use it to control my coarse, frizzy hair after straightening, and to chunk up flyaway ends. I am going to try it on wet hair for leaving waves, too. Only complaint is the top of the jar leaves dark deposits (like rust or something) on the sides and I have to clean it off frequently.

on 5/17/2011 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Oh how I love the manipulator. Everyone who has texturized hair, or loves texturized hair, has used this product and I speak for myself that I love it, it's easy to work with between your fingers or just squeeze a drop in your hands and work it through.
It's not sticky and washes right off. I didn't find that it leaves residue in my hair. Price point is just right for the amount of product you get, it's perfect. Last a while and smells really good.

I've had this product for awhile and haven't used it, but i picked it up on sale at TJ Maxx because i'd heard it was good. I have long hair(down to my boobs) that has layers throughout starting around my chin. My hair is naturally wavy and has a medium-fine texture and a lot of hair on my head. I've been trying to figure out the best use for this on my hair and i have found it. This is great for giving my hair some extra texture when I want to do braids in my hair. Normally my layers make it that i need to braid my hair very tightly in order for it to stay and it doesn't have that effortless look when I have to do that. So when I do is take a finger tips worth of product, rub it between my fingers until it's spread evenly and then run it through the lower sections and layers of my hair. Then I tease it a bit for a little bit extra oomph, and then can braid it in either a normal braid or a fishtail and it looks fantastic. This will last me forever with the amount i need so i won't need to buy again for a long time, but it's worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This product is okay.. I guess it's for shorter hair types. It didn't really do much for my hair, no matter how much I used. It smells really good, though.

Edit: So I got my haircut, and let me say, this stuff works SO much better! It keeps my hair really defined and textured, which is what I LOVE. I will use this every time I get my haircut now! haha.

on 7/27/2010 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Use this very sparingly! A huge glob and your hair will end up a nasty, greasy mess. It doesn't work quite so well on my hair when it's long, since it's pretty straight and really needs coaxing to do anything. The packaging is just meh. It can get very sloppy very easily, but it's nice that if you take out too much you can sort of scrape it back in using the edges. However, I don't like to travel with this, and when I do, I put it in a Ziploc bag in case it comes open.

on 5/19/2010 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I bought this product at a drug store, the packaging totally blowed. Anyone was able to open it up and use it then close it back up. I had to look for one that looked like it wasn't touched. In the end, it was a good product. Just don't use a glob of it or your hair will get greasy.