Urban Decay X

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/20/2010 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I thought I was getting a simple sheer gold eyeshadow, when I swatched this on my hand in the store.

But when I brought this home and used it on my eye, all over, it turned into a duochromatic shadow. Now, mind you, I've never used UD's lounge or MAC's Club before, so I don't have much experience with duochrome shadows in the past but...

Duochrome shadows wear like two shadows on my eyelid. So I like what I got out of this shadow. I don't put any in the inner corners, cause it's weird on my asian eyelids with no visible corner (skin folds over inner tear duct).

So on my inner half of the lid, I get the gold color that many see in the pan or swatched on my hand, and the outer corner is a rose shade! So it looks like a nicely gradient eye look with no effort at all.

However, I have a harder time finding some shades to coordinate with this, and I usually don't use such warm shades on myself. With some working, I'll probably be able to make this one of my favourites.

No glitter, smooth pigmentation, not much fallout either.

on 8/28/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I had this as a regular pressed shadow and when i hit pan i got loose. the loose has more of a gold shift than the pressed but the packaging is terrible. it gets everywhere and you get significantly less product for $3 more. this shadow is gorgeous, a very complex gold, peach but i never know what to wear with it so i use it when i only have time for a lid color. i originally bought the pressed thinking it would be a nice blush too but it's not, far too shimmery and gold, it looks nice mixed with a little clear gloss as a sheer lip color though.

on 8/15/2010 3:12:00 PM

My friend gave this to me, cuz she never wears this color anymore. I don't have much Urban Decay but this eye shadow is great quality!! The only reason I wouldn't repurchase is because I don't really wear neutral colors... But if you do this is a really pretty peach color.

on 8/12/2010 10:52:00 PM

This is my go-to easy summer eyeshadow. It looks pinkish in the pan, but on the lid has a gold shimmer to it. I'm a redheaded PPP and it looks fantastic yet subtle. Perfect as that little extra something without being fussy. One of the only shadows I used down to the pan and had to replace!

on 7/22/2010 2:13:00 AM

The color of this is absolutely gorgeous. I love, love, love any beauty product (be it nail polish, blush, eye shadow...) that is shot through with gold shimmer; it's totally my kryptonite. With that being said, this creases an obscene amount on me, even over UDPP. I use it for highlighting the inner corners of my eye, but I wish that it didn't crease.

on 4/28/2010 8:39:00 PM

This is a great color from Urban Decay. It's a shimmery-iridescent peach. It's pretty close in shade to my skin tone, but the shimmering undertone is really beautiful. I use it often, and when I pair with with UD lounge in the crease, it makes my hazel eyes pop. I am so happy with this purchase.

on 3/3/2010 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG eye shadow! I wear it practically every day! I am in love love love love love! with it! :) The color brings out my features and my green eyes, and the consistency of UD eyeshadows is my favorite!

on 2/26/2010 9:20:00 PM

This is one of my favorite shadows I own. It's such a pretty color. It's a pinky-peach with gold reflex. It's so versatile! I use it as a highlighter, a shadow, even on my cheeks! It makes my dark brown eyes pop and brings light to my face. Easily livens up my eyes on a sleepy day.

on 2/26/2010 5:22:00 PM

One of the most gorgeous eyeshadows I own, I just kept staring at a swatch of it on my finger, such a lovely duochrome.
Overall excellent pigmentation and bledability, would buy again and again

on 1/27/2010 3:07:00 PM

OMG! I just swapped for this...this is the most beautiful color! I have light brown eyes and this seriously makes my eyes pop! Finally found a color that works so well. I love it!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products