L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur

3.1

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (5%), Oxybenzone (6%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Talc, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water

on 6/8/2014 2:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Nearly finished my tube of Magic Blur (as it's called in Australia) and I'm very pleased with its performance.

Pros:
- a little goes a long way
- gives my skin a more polished look, not miraculous but I definitely notice if I've forgotten to put it on
- makes my undereye concealer work better
- hasn't irritated my skin like I feared it would given that it's a silicone-y feeling products

Cons:
- bit expensive

I definitely feel it's worth adding 10 seconds to my daily makeup routine to smear a bit of Magic Blur over my face for the result of looking rested and as if I've really been drinking 10 glasses of water a day.

I really like this product. It doesn't do anything to smooth out imperfections or anything but it makes my makeup stay all day and creates the perfect canvas. The consistency is smooth and it mattifies the skin. It is on the pricier side for a primer but I'll always repurchase.

on 6/7/2014 2:00:00 PM

Giving this product a "chance" to actually work, I've used it for about 8 months now. I feel I've thrown away good money all these months. The product does not reduce or smooth wrinkles as it claims.
Also, the tube it comes in is not made for seniors or anyone with arthritis in the hands and fingers. Until I decided to cut open the tube when I couldn't force out anymore of the very thick cream, I discovered I'd been tossing out about a forth, or more, of the product for months!
So not worth the money when there are cheaper products that do just as well, or better, and I don't have to fight to get the product out of impossible to squeeze tubes. Not recommended at all.

on 5/21/2014 2:29:00 AM

I think it is a nice product, despite the fact that it is quite thick and "oily". It might not work well for those who live in a rather hot and humid place. On low humidity days, it works quite well for me. I like the fact that it has SPF, even though I wear sunscreen prior to using this. I think it is better than Garnier's 5 sec blur. 5 sec blur works well in disguising large pores, but it does not work well for fine lines. This thicker and heavier primer does better at minimizing the look of fine lines. Thus said, the concept of the product is not new, Avon Magix has been around for a while and it works at least as well as Garnier's 5 sec blur. It is all about putting the right amount of silicone in the product.

on 5/13/2014 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this a week ago and have only used it about 3 times but I really like it! I mainly wanted a product that would minimize the appearance of pores and it does the job nicely.

on 5/5/2014 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This did nothing at all for me. I didn't see any change in the appearance of my skin either upon application or later in the day when it made me feel like I'd applied butter to my face. I don't have normally oily skin, but this made me feel like I did. Not impressed.

on 4/27/2014 8:29:00 AM

I got this as a sample. I actually liked it, but I won't give any higher rating because recently I bought Garnier's optical blur which does the same job perphaps even better, plus it's cheaper and doesn't contain any fragrance while this one does. There's no point in buying this, I'll stick to Garnier's. The only thing I liked is that it is also a moisturizer at the same time.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

I used it for 3 months and for under eyes and for tiny tube . I wasted 6 bucks for prod productsuseless. made my lines appear more under and makeup cakey.

on 4/9/2014 6:33:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I love the way this product makes my skin feel. Velvety. I have good skin anyway but it is the best product I have used. My only complaint is that the tube is only half full. I thought it was value for money but not when the tube is not full.

on 4/4/2014 12:13:00 PM

I cannot tell you how much I despise this product. Usually if I've purchased a product and find that it doesn't work for me, then I will pass it on to a friend to see if it works for them. That sounds gross I know, but I'm not talking about mascara or anything that would transfer bacteria. - But I wouldn't dare give this to a friend! The only person I'll be giving this to is my bin man!

So I bought this thinking 'oh goodie, another new primer' a few clicks and 2 days later the product was on my doormat. As with any new makeup I was super excited to give it a whirl. So the next time I had to get ready for work this was on my to do list!

The first thing I noticed was that the packaging was super cheap. At least, it was to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not against cheap cosmetics at all, some of my all time favourite products don't have a hefty price tag.
When I squeezed a little of this product out I was instantly put off by the off white/pale pink colour it had going on.. and how THICK it was. Honestly, this felt more like a hair mask than a face primer. Nevertheless I thought, lets give it a go. You never know until you try!

T E R R I B L E.
I didn't notice any visible improvement. Around an hour and a half after having finished my makeup my shininess started to come through. If anything this 'primer' gave my foundation less longevity. And around the nose area all my makeup had 'slipped' - I practically wasn't wearing any. What a waste of an hour getting ready! So not impressed.

Sorry, but the primer queen wont be using this 'primer' again.