BeneFit Cosmetics Hervana

4.3

on 12/3/2013 2:46:00 PM

i received my Hervana blush today, and i loooove it. it gives me this beautiful glowing blush that goes well with my skin tone. i love the packaging too, it's girly and cute.i would say this color is better if used in fall and. LOVIN' IT.

on 11/24/2013 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the perfect matte, pinky/purple blush for light skins. It doesn't go on super pigmented, so it's easy to build up to the color that you want. I love this as my every day blush. It goes with almost every look that I wear. So pretty!

on 11/10/2013 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been on a bit of a BeneFit kick lately and this blush was my most recent purchase. Like most with a fair complexion blush can be problematic. This gives a nice wash of sheer color with just the right amount of sheen with out being shimmery or glittery. I wish they staying power was better though as this seems to wear off rather quickly. I really like the brush this comes with, one of my pet peeves about blush is the joke of a brush they usually have. This one is the right size and shape to apply to the apples of the cheeks. This is scented, though I didn't notice the scent once applied. I like the product, but I don't love it because of it's lack of staying power.

on 11/8/2013 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've always had this blush but neglected it for quite some time. The struggle I face each morning is choosing what blush to wear so I pulled this guy out this morning and forgot how much I loved it. Even though, it takes quite a bit of packing on to get the color, the end results are so worth it. A typical pink blush right? WRONG. There are beautiful swirls in the blush and having PURPLE in there makes all the huge difference on my NC25 skin. It is gorgeous for fall/winter and such a unique color to add to your collection if you're bored of cool toned pinks/coral blushes.

I've tried a TON of blushes over the years and this is hands down my all-time favourite!

My skin tone is lightish-medium and freckled (NW20) and swirled together, this blush leaves me with the absolute perfect natural pink flush. A few of the shades appear to have shimmer but once applied, the finish is just a natural satin on me.

I love that its not top pigmented so I can swipe it on carelessly and get perfect results or build it up on purpose for those "blushy" days.

It may not show much if you have super dark skintones but anyone medium-tan or lighter csn make it work perfect!

The box is a bit bulky but totally adorable and the angled brush actually works amazing with the product. I love the scent and I will definitely keep buying this forever! Its a must have!! :)

on 11/2/2013 3:48:00 PM

i love all the benefit powders so was looking forward to trying this one. i am pale with pink undertones (paler than nw15) and thought this would be perfect for me. it has good staying power but is just too pink and insipid a colour. the quality is good, only problem is the colour, i prefer dallas and rockateur. i guess it's just a personal preference of what colours you like but this was just too girly pink for my liking. i prefer something that packs a little more punch.

I've been in love with the benefit box powders for age so as soon as this came out I bought it, the colour is perfect for my NW15 skin, it smells amazing (not really what you look for in a blush but it's a bonus) and the packaging is really pretty ! The mirror is to small and gets dirty really quickly but I never find myself wishing it was bigger or anything a I always carry a compact mirror anyway, minor problems that aren't really problems at all really. Defiantly repurchasing this product as I use it daily and it's AMAZING !

on 8/19/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I really wanted to love this blush, but the orchid-pink hue was too cool for my NC25 skintone.

on 8/18/2013 11:29:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I find that I reach for this product pretty often in my benefit cosmetics stash. It is really a nice blend of colors and gives you a natural healthy blush finish. The design is so very pretty and it has a nice smell too! This is also the only pink blush that I use very often.

The only complain i have is that it does not last at all. 4 hours without loose finishing powder or setting spray and it is gone. Then again I live in a humid climate and I tend to perspire a lot..

on 8/12/2013 4:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I only just purchased this and I am already in love! This blush is in such a cute little box with an adorable brush to match, it's made up of 4 lovely soft pastel-ish shades and smells of sherbet and peaches. You only need to brush the smallest amount on your cheeks and it is long lasting. Wonderful!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products