Bath and Body Works Forever Sunshine

4.3

on 5/14/2012 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The cute packaging of the new fine mists caught my eye right away! I kind of liked it in the store so i bought it, but when i got home i thought it smelled like nasty bug spray. It's too odd for me..

on 4/11/2012 9:22:00 PM

I don't usually buy B&BW for myself, but this one I did.

I tried it on in the store because the name and label caught my eye. I loved it instantly, and so did my husband, which means a lot because he's picky about fragrances.

It's a light, warm, fruity, vanilla fragrance with a bit of sweetness. It definitely puts me in a good mood whenever I wear it.

on 2/23/2012 1:48:00 AM

This scent was on clearance when I purchased it only $4 really, can't say no to that so I had to get it.. This smell is a sweet smell but it's not as sweet as others it has a unique smell, I love when I spray it in my car afterwards once I hop back in it has like a sort of coconut smell? Idk it really depends on yourself what you imagine it to smell like . Smells great tho'!

on 2/15/2012 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I really do like this scent. It's unique, a very sweet almost lemon cupcake sort of thing, but the biggest downside is how quickly it fades. I find that happening with the lighter scents as opposed to the sweeter heavier ones, but I still enjoy this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is one of my favorite of the "new" Bath and Body Works scents. To me, it smells like lemon cake. I know lemon isn't one of the listed notes in the fragrance, but that is what I smell -- this very sweet, cake-y lemon. I'm sure the cake scent I'm picking up is the praline note, but whatever it is, it's delicious. :D It's a great scent for the spring and summer, and even in the winter, if you've got the blahs. Throw some of this on, and you'll feel a little bit perkier.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Smells just like cacharel's amor amor.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Probably my favorite B&BW scent yet! I can't help but smile when I smell it! To me, it reminds me of being happy and smells wonderful. I have the lotion (running out, must repurchase more!) And the body mist, Really love it! 2 thumbs up B&BW!

on 1/30/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a great scent for summer. I wear this often in the summer when it's hot out because it's light and lasts almost all day ( As long as you layer with the lotion and EDT.) I also love this scent because it makes me feel happy, but yet refreshed and clean. I think it smells like a bright summer day and, who wouldn't want to smell like that!

on 1/25/2012 8:58:00 AM

Cheep smelling fume.

A nice smelling fragrance at first but it obviusly lacks quality. After 30 minutes all BBW EDT smell the same, you can feel they are cheap, sorry folks, the packaging is cute though.
I prefer investing in something good and save money.
Ressembles Amor amor.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have the body lotion of this and it smells SO GOOD! I wore this every time I went out during the summer it I associate it with so many things that happened. It smells a bit like a smoker if you put too much on, but if you put the right amount, it's amazing. It's smells like sunshine, flowers, and all things summer:) It's good for teenagers and young adults, maybe a bit much for anyone older than that. It reminds me of oranges and flowers, and everytime I wear it, it takes me back to the summer I wore it. Definitely a good buy!

Popular Fragrances