Rimmel Moisture Renew - Vintage Pink

4.3

Active: Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (7.5%), ethylhexyl salicylate (2%)

on 9/1/2012 7:07:00 PM

I was bought this lipstick as a birthday present from a very good friend. I love it. The packaging is sleek and nice, and the formula is creamy. The only reason why I decided not to buy this product again, was due to the fact that I do not feel like this colour suits my skin tone.

on 7/27/2012 2:56:00 PM

A great mauvish pink lipstick that would suit most skin tones. Lovely texture and not bad smell either! Good lipstick at a great price!

on 7/27/2012 2:52:00 PM

I just discovered Rimmel lipsticks and am surprised how much I like them. They are very moist and hold up pretty well.

I wear 180 Vintage Pink with NYX Candy Shop Gloss or MAC Just Superb Cremesheen gloss over. I also purchased 210 Fancy which is perfect on its own.

on 7/26/2012 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Let me start by saying that I always have issues finding lipsticks that work well for me. I have very pigmented lips that tend to get dry easily...and I find most lipsticks look patchy and don't go on smoothly, even after using a lip scrub. But oh my gosh! This lipstick is amazing- it goes on perfectly- it's creamy and makes my lips look absolutely perfect. It's also very moisturizing so it doesn't highlight rough or dry spots. The colour is very pretty, kind of a mauve-y cool toned pink, although it seems to show up slightly darker on my than others. It's a beautiful colour regardless though. I love the finish, it is completely free of shimmer, but it's glossy so you can just wear this on it's own and it looks great.

on 5/11/2012 11:02:00 PM

Really like this lipstick. Beautiful cool toned pink, which is a MLBB shade with a hint of shine. Goes on really smooth and I love the purple packaging.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this lipstick! Vintage Pink is ultra flattering and I swear the slight blue undertones make my teeth look a little whiter (something I usually only notice with blue based reds). The formula is really creamy and comfortable to wear and I really like the smell; it reminds me of powder doughnuts for some reason. Can't be beat for the price!

on 4/21/2012 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i really like this lipstick. its super creamy, and rich in color. The pigmentation is incredible. oh, and it smells nice :D

on 4/11/2012 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

A really cute and fun color. Has a lot more of a purpley-color than the name implies. I would call it lilac or maybe a very opaque plum. Still, a nice color for spring and be applied sheerly or heavily for different looks. Even though I like the color, it is not special enough for me to overlook the scent when considering if I will repurchase. To me it reeks of an artificial powdery perfume, it's kind of sickening. At about $5 though, it's a pretty good deal.

on 3/9/2012 3:24:00 AM

I absolutely love this lippie! I even bought my two nieces this lippie when I went to London and I bought one for me too as backup! What else can I say but love, love, love!!

It's a pink/purple colour, very nice on me because it's just a little bit darker than my natural lip colour. It's a matte-ish finish, but it's not drying at all and I can use it without gloss on top and be fine. It lasts about as long as any other lipstick does..need to reapply after eating. I found it on clearance for 50% off so what the heck I got it...glad I did it's a good find.

Popular Lipsticks