L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Deep Exfoliating Scrub

3.6

AQUA / WATER, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYETHYLENE, ACRYLATES, COPOLYMER, COCO-BETAINE, PPG-5-CETETH-20, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PRUNUS ARMENIACA SEED POWDER / APRICOT SEED POWDER, CITRIC ACID, BENZYL SALICYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SALICYLIC ACID, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE [Jan 20, 2010]

on 12/1/2012 10:35:00 AM

I have a very acne prone complection and combination skin. I have tried multiple expensive products as well as drug store products and did not get the results I hoped for. I have spent tons of wasted money on Pro-active and even Clinique skin care products. I bought this a week ago and it has worked wonderfully on my face. The breakouts I had were immediatly elliminated. The surfacing agents coming from deep in my pores were brough up after the first couple of uses and made their appearance at the suface of my skin. However, after a couple of days, there was nothing left to resurface. I would recommend this product to everyone : )

I've been using this product for about a month and a half. It has done a good job at controlling the mild to moderate acne that pops up on my forehead and around my nose. A good wash with this really clears up oily areas on my face without damaging my very sensitive and dry cheeks.

I can see why some people would complain about the packaging (the product it meant to be used with a rubber scrublet that can be attached to the actual container) but I think that it is sanitary and easy to use. I have also recently discovered that the scrublet has a suction cup on the handle that allows for easy attachment to walls, mirrors, etc. It is somewhat gimmicky but convenient nonetheless.

While this is not my HG product, it delivers solid results for those with combination/oily skin and is very affordable.

on 8/1/2012 4:56:00 PM

I used this and my skin became very dry. I used this about 2 times a week. I prefer exfoliating lotion to be more gentle on the skin and more hydrating. Leaves my skin tight.
But my brother uses it and his skin cleared up and feels nicer, maybe it is just my skin type that is sensitive to this product, my aunt used this and like it very much.
I really really like the scrubbing this that comes with, it massages my skin when I use it and it's a good idea. You can stick it in your shower so that is very cool,
My family went through the second bottle, but you definetly need to try this product to know how your skin will react. If you know somebody who has it try it out or try to get a sample somewhere.
I like more the st-ives green tea scrub.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I WILL be repurchasing this for sure. I have super sensitive skin so I was pleased and surprised when this didn't break me out instantly. It also didn't make my face oily (some other scrubs have in the past - really annoying). It works great and haven't had any break outs since. My skin feels clean and fresh and I use this every other day along with their facial cleanser. The scrublet is also great. Much easier than using a face cloth! I just make sure to rinse it before I use it to get rid of anything that may have gotten on it since I used it last

on 7/20/2012 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just started using this a few days ago and so far it's wonderful. I really think that packaging is just so neat, and the scrub brush thing is sooo unique! Love the way it makes my skin feel like it's actually getting clean. Only bad thing I can say, is that it does dry skin out.

on 6/10/2012 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Super cute packaging, even better product. Smells AWESOME and really exfoliates and cleanses. I can tell a difference when I use my toner after using this product-- leaves less makeup residue on your face than if you were to not use the "scrublet"

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product at the local dollar store for only $3 at the local dollar store. I was running low on my normal clean and clear cleanser, and figured, why not? My skin at the time was in decent shape. In fact, all year I've only ever had maybe about five pimples at most at one time, and that was one time.

I must've gotten cocky and figured that my skin had normalized out, now that I'm almost a legal adult.

Anyways, the first few days, this product seemed to work okay for me. It was no miracle product, but it wasn't doing any clear harm at the time. Though, I soon found out that this was not a good cleanser. It felt unnatural and dried out my skin fast. A few weeks later, it lead up to a HUGE breakout. I did not put two and two together at first, and thought that it was just my eating habits that had been causing this unusual imbalance. However, I've now realized that it was this cleanser. It is not natural for your skin! This cleanser has broken out my skin to the point where I'm at my worst this year. It gave me some cysts and stubborn white heads. It gets even worse; they're healing as fast as slugs! My acne has never healed this slowly before either. I do NOT recommend it at all.

Just today, I started using my clean and clear cleanser again and my apricot scrub. I'm hoping that I can undo some of the terrible damage this product caused to my skin. I will say though that the scrubby was not such a bad idea.

Pros- Dries oily skin out temporarily; the scrubby can be used for moisturizers or other cleansers.

Cons- Broke me out, dried my skin out, sucked out of all of my natural oils, and dulled my skin. It even feels harsh against the skin when cleansing!

on 4/19/2012 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I've been using this exfoliator for the longest and I can say that this is a very good product. The beads and the scrubulet are gentle but get the work done. Im not saying it works miracles but it is def. a must try.

on 4/7/2012 12:11:00 AM

I've been using this product for a long time. I rarely get acne so i'm not sure how well it treats acne. I use it every day because it smells soooo good and feels so fresh. Also, it works well for removing makeup. I would recommend this to everyone

on 2/18/2012 1:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I actually purchased this for my Husband. He is the scrub fiend in the house. I have used this, and occasionally will make it a point to go to his shower to get it to use it. The issue that I have with it is the same issue that I have with most scrubs. I hate rinsing it off my face and then have all the little spheres on my face. Also, I prefer a gentler spheres than this, but I suppose that is part of the reason I don't use it on the regular. The one issue I have with this is a question, I don't understand the scrubby that comes with it. Why do you need a scrubby for a product that already exfoliates? Not that I mind having an extra one around.

Popular Scrubs