LUSH Grease Lightning Spot Cleanser

3.6

Thyme (Thymus vulgaris), Rosemary and Tea Tree Infusion (Rosmarinus officinalis, Melaleuca alternifolia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sea Water, Grape Juice (Vitis vinifera), Lavender Oil (Lavandula augustifolia), Witch Hazel Extract (Hamamelis virginiana), *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben. *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I thought this product was okay. Before I bought this I was using a formula 10.0.6 spot treatment and I liked it because it did improve my skin and got rid of spots, but I always like to go for lush products because I feel like they're more natural. This product did calm my skin did and it reduced the appearance of a few of my spots, but when I had a breakout it made little difference. I also found I felt like I was wasting product, because one pump of the bottle was too much for just a few problem spots. This was a good product though and I would repurchase it.

on 3/12/2014 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Overall, this product did zap the big whiteheads, but didnt help much with the red bump-acne, as my acne is too severe for this, I have medium to bad acne.

on 3/5/2014 9:01:00 PM

I have combo skin and my skin can get quite greasy. This serum was originally purchased as a spot treatment but i use it on my whole face. It somewhat helps with oil control but not to a significant extent. My skin feels nice after application. It doesnt help with my acne though.

on 2/18/2014 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

So far this product has really impressed me. I had a really bad hormonal/stress breakout a week ago with large painful acne all along my jawline and chin. I bought this along with the lush tea tree water. Overnight this product calmed my breakout right down. It had been getting worse with new ones appearing overnight. After the second day of using this my acne had faded and is no longer sore. I haven't had any new spots appear since I started using this product and they are fading more and more each day.

So far I am very impressed. I have only been using this for three days so this is a first impression review. I will update this in a couple of weeks and let you know how I got on.

This product is able to be worn under makeup easily. Once it dries it doesn't flake or peel off.

This does not work give it a good 4 week test run and see what happens..because this does absolutely nothing but dry you out!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

i really really hoped this would work, but it didnt. i put it on some big, red pimples for about a week and it didnt do a thing!! they actually healed very slowly and have come back a few times. sorry LUSH, this was just disapointing

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product didn't really work miracles like I expected it to. I love all of Lush's products and this one wasn't terrible but it didn't wow me. I use it as a primer on my T zone since my skin is incredibly oily and I do see some improvement. Overall, I think it's an okay oil prevent or but I haven't seen it actually improve my acne any. Buy a smaller bottle if you want to try it.

on 1/28/2014 5:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Absolutely rubbish!
So so disappointed, I love LUSH and after reading so many positive reviews had to give it a go. I have combination/acne prone skin. But this did absolutely nothing, I wouldn't even give it 1 star, such a waste of money!

on 1/12/2014 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Wow! What a waste of money once again!
This did nothing. Absolutely nothing for my skin.
I have oily skin and noticed not even a slight improvement.
Did nothing to my blemishes which actually seemed to last longer when I applied this to them.
As a spot treatment this was a total fail.
if this was less expensive I guess it would be a nice cool gel to apply during the summer, just to feel light and fresh, as an an alternativer to aloe which I find too sticky.
It did not control or help with my oil and shine, improve my skin in any way and basically was yet another waste of money on LUSH once again.
I am over all the fluff I will save my money and continue to make my own angels on bare skin and bath bombs, for half the price I can make my own and give out as gifts for my friends.

on 1/12/2014 5:34:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for a few weeks and it has eased my acne. It doesn't completely 'zap/remove' them which is disappointing because it is a fairly popular product. It doesn't smell that bad and is cooling to the skin. It just feels like I'm applying aloe gel to my skin. Haven't gotten any amazing results yet but for an acne treatment under $20 it's going well

Popular Treatments (Face)