E.L.F. Studio Warm Bronzer

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Mica, Talc, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone, Silica, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Boron Nitride. MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), D&C Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035).

on 5/17/2012 7:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This ELF warm bronzer is perfect for creating a natural, but sun kissed look. I'm fairly pale, and with the 4 colours swirled together, I can warm up my skin to look more.....alive (yikes lol) without looking orange! It's also nice because the packaging is sturdy and is very NARS-esque. Overall a fantastic product in general, but especially wonderful for it's low price.

FYI - I got it in Winners, not on the ELF website, for around $5.

on 4/18/2012 2:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I only use drugstore make-up and E.L.F. products and I love this warm bronzer the most. It has no glitter or sparkel and looks very natural evenpn a fairly light complexion. I am 52 and I find myself reaching for this product every day to boost my color and contour my face. You can't beat the price and the packaging is sturdy. Love!!!!

on 4/11/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Dont really find it as a good bronzer, yet i do like to use the two lighter colours for highlight. Dont really perfer shimmers as my bronzer as i feel it will be over doing the look esp on daily basis. Got quite upset with it but found that its quite good as a highlighter. I seldom dig my hand into the darkest shade and i dont really need that. Like that packaging of elf studio line they are always nice and the end-to-end mirror are just totally worth it for the price. SGD $6.

on 2/16/2012 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

When looking for a bronzer I usually go for the ones with several colours in them. I think it make a more natural, sunkissed look.
I use this one as a contour to give my face some definition. It is not too shimmery but gives my skin a nice healthy glow that I love!
I tend to mix all 4 shades with my brush but I sometime use only the lightest for highlight. This products allows many many different look. I will definitely purchase it again.

i really like this bronzer it is very good for that bronze glow . i use it every day i mix the 3 darker shades for the bronzer nd the light white square as a highlight it looks gorgeous only downside is that is very shimmery not super glittery but if used all over face u might look like a disco ball but on counturing areas it looks beuatiful .

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love this bronzer! Its so beautiful because it has 4 different shades that you can either mix together or just use separately. Theres a highlight on the bottom left and the other 3 colors are bronzers. It can cake up at the end of the day though so i had to take off 1 lippie for that!

on 1/6/2012 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this bronzer! I use my brush and swirl all 4 colors together to give my face a little bit more color and glow. And then I go back with a smaller brush (or use my finger) and use the lightest shade to highlight the top of my cheek bones and forehead. I don't think this bronzer is too shimmery on me. Since there are 4 different shades you can use each individually, or just use them all together. I was watching emilynoel's video on youtube where she used this for her face AND eyes, so it's a pretty versatile product.

on 12/28/2011 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I cannot believe I'm just getting around to reviewing this. I know that this was pretty popular when it first came out.
On summer skin it doesn't do a whole lot on NW25 skin, it does offer a nice glow, no glitter, just a fresh look and a bit of warmth. I'm not sure I would even classify this as a bronzer unless you're extremely fair and even then the color may be off. That's a tough one on fair skin.
Now to my pasty, pale, horrible winter skin. My light blonde hair pretty much blends in with my skin. If you're like me, you'll know what I'm talking about...I look okay until I put on mascara, the black mascara=instant white with the contrast. I look as though I didn't even put blush on. I do have cool to neutral undertones to my skin as well as rosacea and this being a warm bronzer is perfect. It's as though it counteracts some of the cool tones in my skin but not as much as a corrector, just softens the look. It isn't deep enough to look as though I'm wearing bronzer or that my face is deeper than the rest of me but it's enough to add warmth and a bit of color so that I look healthy, not weird. As far as the texture and wear...It's not chalky, which is great on my dry skin, it doesn't look powdery at all, not drying. Like I said, it does contain a bit of a glow, not much, applied with a loose, fluffy brush is tooks fresh and takes the edge off of anything that I might be afraid could look dry. It wears as the others do, fairly well. I've never had to touch up but I believe that if need be it wouldn't be chalky or cakey. I think it's a great bargain, great product... like a lot of e.l.f products are turning out to be for dry, aging skin (who knew)...and I look as though I'm amongst the living during the winter months. I don't think that I have another product to compare. It's not as warm, dark or pigmented as Chanel Bronze Universal, it's lighter than Dior Matte Sunshine in Honey Matte but if you like Honey Matte or NYC Sunny in the summer, this could be a great winter alternative with a glow if you hate the idea of looking as though you're wearing bronzer in the wintertime but need to warm up your skin tone a bit. I really cannot think of another bronzer that I have like this,and I have tons, so it's a must-have in my arsenal.

on 12/18/2011 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I love that it has 4 shades. I can adjust what kind of blush I want by stroking my brush on whatever shade I like, of the 4 different squares in the compact.
The swirl I do make makes my cheeks glow on my NC40 skin. It's not an overpowering effect, it's buildable which I love about this product. It seems to be quite hardly packed, and in this case I actually like that since it doesn't make the compact all messy of all the fallouts.
Packaging doesn't feel cheap at all, like most of the studio line, it feels sturdy and it has a huge mirror. Even though it is as huge as the palm of your hand it's still sleek.

on 11/23/2011 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I use this product to contour my nose and as a bronzer. I like the glow it gives to my skin and since there is a bit of shimmer to it it's great for the summer. I probably won't be using this too much during the winter since I would prefer to have something more matte but during the summer it give you a nice glow. For contouring I think it's great! It doesn't make me look like I'm dirty (since I use the dark brown to contour). I do like that there is also a highlighting shade and a blush shade so it's almost like a 4-in-1 product! I bought this for 5.99 cdn at Winners

Popular Bronzers