Aveeno Nourish+Moisturize

3.8

Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Dimethicone, Sodium Cumene Sulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triticum Vulgare Gluten (Wheat), Avena Sativa (Oat) Peptide (Oat), Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Acrylates Copolymer, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Glycol Distearate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 10, Glycerin, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, May Contain ( /-): CItric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide

on 8/16/2012 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

At first it makes my hair soft and beautiful. But half way through the bottle my scalp started itching everyday. This shampoo dries out my scalp badly.

Smells wonderful, cleans well, leaves my hair soft. It is on the expensive side for a drug store brand and the bottle is kind of small, but I will definitely be buying this again. I really enjoy this product.

on 6/19/2012 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have very thick course hair with a lot of frizz esp. after shampoo. My hair was even more dry & frizzy even worse.

on 6/12/2012 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm going to get to the point with this one, this shampoo totally dried out my hair! This may sound silly, but my suave professionals for curly and wavy hair works way better and I will be switching back immediately! Don't even bother because there is nothing "moisturizing" about this product.

I have been using this shampoo along with it's matching conditioner for over a year. I LOVED both when I first started using them. They made my hair feel very silky and smooth. I normally have an oily scalp with dry ends. I still use this shampoo and conditioner, but I do have to use something without the moisture adding benefits once every week to two weeks. If I don't, I've noticed this shampoo and conditioner begins to make my hair feel and look weighed down and is just very flat, but doesn't do it as bad as some of the other mositure shampoos I've tried.

on 1/14/2012 12:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Very basic shampoo. It does its job which is clean my hair, and it doesn't strip...much. I can find shampoos for cheaper though that do the same, so I probably won't repurchase.

on 1/10/2012 8:21:00 PM

This is a solid shampoo that works great for my fine, dry on the ends, shampoo needed daily hair. It's gentle enough for me to use near-daily after my workouts, adds moisture, gives a great mild scent, keeps body in my hair and doesn't make any more frizz than I normally have. It's not quite perfect, but it's a great shampoo for a great price.

on 12/8/2011 1:36:00 PM

I tried a sample of this, and I really liked it! The smell is wonderful, really fresh, and it made my hair so silky, really felt moisturized. I've tried the conditioners too, and my hair has always responded well. I like using any type of product that has nourishing ingredients that protect my hair, allow it to remain strong, and smooth the cuticle. This shampoo did that, and it made my hair easier to style, and felt refreshed. It's definitely worth a try:-)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

To start off, let me just tell you about my hair. It is thick and wavy, very oily at the roots, and a bit dry and damaged at the ends. I've been using tresemme shampoo but it wasn't really doing much, so I got aveeno. It was a bit expensive, $7, but I wanted something new. I was scared at first because the shampoo is white, and it made me think there would be residue, making my hair more oily. Surprisingly it washed out very easily, despite the huge lather it built up. The smell is subtle hut nice, I wish it was a little stronger. As for my hair, it feels pretty amazing after just 2 washes. I could tell there was a difference right away. Now my hair is feeling extremely soft and fluffy. I would say it's worth the price.

on 11/2/2011 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have always loved the Aveeno products and although the shampoo is a tad pricier than other products on the market, I decided to try it. A little definitely goes a long way, though with hair as long as mine it won't last as long as it will for some people. If you don't mind the price, it's definitely worth trying.