MAC Studio Finish Concealer

3.9

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

My skintone is somewhere in between of NC15 and NC20. I bought this concealer in both shades to use it mainly on my dark undereyes and were unable to make it work for my skin. NC 15 is too light and NC 20 is too dark. No matter how I applied and mixed them, it didnīt work.
Although I think that those who find the right shade can have a well amount of coverace for the undereyes.

on 1/22/2015 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Thick concealer and doesn't last whole day. The texture also dries up as you get closer to hitting pan.Will not be repurchasing this product from Mac.

on 1/21/2015 11:19:00 PM

Ive been using this for over a year now and I still love it! Very good coverage for my blemishes and last a long time. Not cakey at all, just set it with powder. A little also goes a long way. I still have about 3/4 of the container. Must have!

on 1/21/2015 4:45:00 PM

If you have dark under eye circles (me) or anything else that needs to be covered this is the concealer for you. It's super pigmented, high coverage and will last you forever. You can complain about your dark circles to people and they won't believe you because that's how awesome this concealer is!

Go to a MAC Pro store if you can and have them color match you. I keep going back to mac because they have a great range of colors which is really helpful when you have a tricky skin tone to match that seems to mystify people (half asian/half white).

The only thing I don't like about it is the packaging is in a pot but that's really the only way it can be since it's so thick. Just get a concealer brush so you don't have to dip your fingers in it, I use one of the sephora ones and it works great.

on 1/19/2015 1:27:00 PM

I have been a lover of all things Mac before my severe acne breakout. After that, I grew a sensitivity to Mac as well as other foundations as well which is sad. But before my breakout, I had dry and sensitive skin and this concealer never broke me out. IT COVERS EVERYTHING: from redness, to hyperpigmentation, to new acne lesions, as well as old scars. I absolutely adored this concealer and for a long time (5 years to be exact), I never ventured to another concealer as this worked so well on my skin. If you're not careful, it can cling to dry spots, but a good moisturizer and setting spray should aid in that. I recommend applying a thin layer with your finger to warm up the product, then building as you go to get more coverage.

This small pot will last you a long time. When my skin was clearer and I only needed to spot treat small areas of my face, it lasted well over a year. I would steer clear from putting this under your eyes though, as it has a tendency to settle into fine lines that crease in that area, making them more prominent. Overall, wonderful product and I am sad that my stupid, sensitive skin is no longer suitable for it.

on 1/19/2015 10:54:00 AM

I have very dark under-eye dark circles and this does an excellent job of covering them upto 80-90%. This is a very creamy product - If your under-eye skin area is dry (like mine), then you need to moisturize first, else the product creases. Use a good moisturizer or emollient cream.

on 1/18/2015 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin and if I don't moisturize before applying this product I won't even consider using it. However it's very full coverage comes in a variety of shades and buildable for maximum coverage! I have acne scars from years ago that completely disappear when using this product! Will buy again. Only downfall is it's drying and creases

on 1/10/2015 4:40:00 PM

I have very dark under eye circles and I use NW25. Best concealer.

on 12/29/2014 12:01:00 PM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have pretty bad hyper pigmentation scars from picking at my zits, so I am left with annoying reddish brown little marks spattered all over my face :(
I am very self conscious about my scars so you better believe I tried a multitude of concealers out there, and so far, this has been the best I've ever tried!! I have it in NC30 and it is a near perfect match for my skin, I apply it with a very small pinpoint brush and then gently blend it out with my finger. It is very high coverage but I have to say it doesn't conceal my darker marks entirely the first time I blend it in (and I am careful about not trying to move the concealer with my fingers) so it takes a second layer to really cover the darkest marks up, but for small red marks it is so quick and easy to conceal, which I love. the spf 35 is also a big plus for me as it prevents those marks from getting any darker! The packaging is so cute and small, travel-friendly as well! love it, will definitely repurchase :)

on 12/18/2014 9:05:00 AM

Best concealer you'll ever have-
- Good, long lasting coverage
- They give you masses so you don't need to replace for a long time
- It's best for people that like to use thicker foundations
- It doesn't make your face look shiny provided that you pair it with the correct foundation for your skin
- It's perfect for covering up spots
- Best applied with a small concealer brush