Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal

3.5

Water - Aqua , Paraffin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate , Beeswax - Cera Alba , Carnauba Wax - Cera Carnauba , Acacia Senegal Gum - Acacia Senegal , Glycerin , Cetyl Alcohol , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Sodium Polymethacrylate , Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil , Hydrogenated Palm Oil , Phenethyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Steareth-20 , PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone , Polyquaternium-10 , Silica , Soluble Collagen , Simethicone , Panthenol , Disodium EDTA , Iron Oxides - CI 77499 - CI 77492 - CI 77491 - May Contain , Titanium Dioxide - CI 77891 - May Contain , Ultramarines - CI 77007 - May Contain , Chromium Oxide Greens - CI 77288 - May Contain , Chromium Hydroxide Green - CI 77289 - May Contain , Manganese Violet - CI 77742 - May Contain , Ferric Ferrocyanide - CI 77510 - May Contain , Mica - May Contain

on 2/21/2015 12:52:00 PM

Five years ago I tried this mascara and it rocked my socks off. Now, I'm not sure if I've changed or this mascara has transformed into garbage. It took way too many coats to even make it look like I was wearing it. Then, it flaked like crazy. To top it off, it would not come off my lashes, even with makeup remover. It was only $5 at Target, so I'll live, but I'm going back to my HGs.

(Maybe this isn't the same thing I tried out five years ago, but the packaging is identical, so I assumed it was.)

on 2/18/2015 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

All my life I have always used high end fashion brand mascaras. A few months ago I read a beauty blog about drug store make up and decided to give it a chance. Buying this mascara was a result of this decision and I am very happy that I have done it. It has everything that I am looking for in a mascara. It doesn't smudge, it's there until the end of the day, I can easily wash it off, it really gives amazing volume to my lashes. Considering the price, I think this is the perfect mascara. And to take off other mascaras I used to use so much eye make up remover in the end my eyes used to hurt. Now, every time I go out, unconsciously I reach out to this one. I definitely recommend this one. Mine also says 'Go Extreme!' on it and it is in leather black.

on 2/10/2015 8:14:00 AM

All time favorite!! 15 years as a makeup artist and I've been using this for the last 7-8 years

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

It does it's job nicely. Although it has this awful scent that lingers around me and for that reason I would find a less smelly one. I'll use this one up but would not buy again.

on 2/8/2015 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Maybelline makes the best mascara in my opinion. I love all there mascaras but this is my favorite. It gives great volume without clumping up ur lashes.

on 2/5/2015 12:53:00 PM

Not the best mascara I've used, but I guess it does it's job.

on 1/31/2015 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my all time go to mascaras!! Love the way it maximizes my lashes!! I love this and Falsies mascara more than expensive department store mascaras!! Will keep investing in these. And they never bother my contacts which is a HUGE PLUS when wearing mascara for me! LOVE IT. Lasts me through my 12 hour work days too!

So far it is the best. it gives you wispy, large, voluminous lashes. The slightest drawback it that it sort of sloughs off by the end of the day if you use a rich eye cream. Otherwise, I love it.

on 1/24/2015 11:33:00 AM

I was really not happy with this when I first opened it because it had an odd 'chemical' type smell, but it makes my lashes look better. I don't go for a 'Tammy Faye' look - just want my natural lashes to look better. Even though I don't use a curler, I think it gives my lashes a bit of curl. I prefer the washable formula. Was only $5 at Walmart, so I think the price was excellent. Would definitely buy again.

on 1/24/2015 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I thought this was an awful mascara. For some reason my lashes looked weird and weighed down. They didn't stay lifted and clumped together! On top of that when I was removing it the product was so sticky and hard I ended up losing some of my lashes with it. I'll never use it again!

All my friends love maybelline mascaras but for some reason they never look good on my lashes. The packaging and price were ok though.

Popular Mascaras