Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy PLUS Intensive Repair Lotion

3.5

Water; Mineral Oil; PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Isohexadecane; Sodium Lactate; Urea; Glycerin; Isopropyl Palmitate; Panthenol; Microcrystalline Wax; Magnesium Sulfate; Lanolin Alcohol; Bisabolol; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone

on 12/9/2010 8:27:00 PM

wish I'd have come here to read reviews first. This lotion is thick, greasy, just sits on top of the skin, and when it finally dries hours later, leaves an odd feel. not sure if I can hold out for any long term results.

on 11/30/2010 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Still can't believe how awful this lotion is, SMH. I purchased this for the first time based on the name brand. Used the entire bottle. It goes on greasy, then dries up and leaves your skin super dry.

on 11/27/2010 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I bought this after it was suggested that I try a lotion with AHAs to help my eczema. I do not have severe eczema so I cannot say that this will work for everyone, but it has been two days and my legs are starting to clear up and I haven't been itchy at all!

The product is a bit sticky, but it doesn't bother me and because it works for me, I can deal with it.

on 10/7/2010 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I WOULD NEVER BUY THIS. Thank God I didn't actually buy it in the first place, a visitor to my house left a huge container behind. It is the most godawful lotion ever. It is so STICKY that I want to wash my hands after applying it. Then, it just sits on top of the skin -- there is no absorption at all!! My itchy skin is STILL itchy and I feel dry, except know there's this horrible layer of sticky grease just sitting on top of it which just makes scratching the itch or even touching the area gross. Avoid times a million! You can get much, much better drugstore lotions than this one.

on 7/4/2010 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse

Bought this today, since I love the hand creme, I thought I would love this too, but I was dead wrong. I have eczema, so I thought this would be ok coz I have eczema on my face too but I use aha and it works well. Well, let me tell you that this made my legs rash. Not only was it sticky, but it was also greasy. Seriously, my legs are so red and bumpy right now, it makes me want to cry. I'm returning this junk tom morning. I loathe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 5/26/2010 10:10:00 AM

My legs are dry and my feet are really really dry. So, I need an intense lotion for the feet. My doctor recommended that I try Eucerin. Mistake!!!! I hate this lotion. It is sticky and greasy and never seems to absorb. I tried using it several times and the product never grew on me. Yuck.

on 4/29/2010 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I bought this because I thought the AHA in it would help my KP. I used it every night, and it did make my KP go away. The HUGE downside was that, it takes forever to dry, and it is really, really really greasy. I am not sure if I would ever buy this again, because it does make my KP go away but it is super greasy! If your willing to wait for it to dry, then it work for you!

on 4/10/2010 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I bought this to use this past winter, we had horrible snow and colder then usual temperatures. My skin was dry, flaky and itchy. I bought this because I heard it was good and worked. I should have bought the basic Eucerin, not this Intensive Plus. The cream is thick and rich but it also must have some oil in it because it does not sink into the skin quickly. It sits on top of the skin and needs time, like 10 minutes, to absorb. I made the mistake of getting dressed after putting this on and not waiting. My clothes had this greasy, oily residue. I have to say that this absolutely does the job for dry skin, it works but I can not get past the oily feeling time needed for this to properly absorb. I will add that I like body oils, I use one from Clarins and its a favorite of mine but this cream is different, its just greasy. I will not buy this again.

on 3/15/2010 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i love this lotion, been using it for abt 3weeks now and i will say IT WORKS!!!!!!!! i'm african Nigeria to be precise, i read lots of positive reviews about this lotion and decided to dry it, my skin has never looked better, incredibly soft & smooth....i bought the one that has no fragrance.

on 1/13/2010 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have always used either etailer or Body Shop butters or creams,never found a mere lotion moisturizing enough - until I tried this! Very moisturizing and smoothing and fragrance free! Love it!