Clairol Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Shampoo

3.3

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1. (2011 formulation)

on 10/7/2013 12:59:00 PM

I really like Herbal Essences shampoos and conditioners, they seem to be the brand i use most. it is not my all time favourite brand but i do like it.
I love the coconut scent to this as it is not too strong but you can smell it.

on 9/19/2013 4:50:00 AM

Blue shampoo hmm nice!And it smells nice also. But it weighs my hair down, my scalp itches and my hair gets greasy on the same day. So this shampoo is not for me!

on 8/31/2013 10:31:00 PM

I've got medium length, VERY thick hair and I used this today combined with Keratin Smooth heat protectant spray and after I dried my hair, it was sooo smooth! Seriously my hair hasn't been this soft, shiny and smooth in SO long! (:

It's packaging is so pretty and smells AMAZING, which makes me love it even more!

on 8/12/2013 1:12:00 AM

After searching the internet for a shampoo that will give my hair good moisture and give it shine I stumbled across this shampoo and read so many rave reviews. I was really excited to go buy it and let me say that I have NEVER used such a bad shampoo!

The first time I used it it left my roots disgustingly greasy as if i hadn't washed it the shampoo properly out of my hair. I thought maybe this was actually the case and gave it a second chance. Big mistake! I throughly washed my hair and rinsed my hair and it still ended up as if I hadn't washed my hair in a week

This shampoo = horrible waxy/greasy roots.

Although the shampoo is terrible the conditioner seems to be alright when used with a different shampoo. I am happily back to using my john frieda brillient brunette shampoo.

on 7/29/2013 1:31:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This shampoo is a true disappointment. I have used this shampoo on and off again for a few years now and I also get sucked back in to trying it from the beautiful packaging and the heavenly scent which is probably my favourite scent on the face of the earth but plain and simple- this stuff sucks. The shampoo is thick and opaque and blue and after I have washed my hair with it, my hair feels so dry and yet so heavy- I feel like every single strand is coated in a thick wax. With other shampoos I am able to go about 3 days without washing my hair and after a few hours I can already feel the oils and grease in my scalp- nasty! It also gives my hair really bad split ends. I'm really disappointed by this shampoo :( Will not buy again (hopefully lol) and do not recommend!

on 6/28/2013 12:25:00 AM

This is my go-to summer shampo. During the summer my hair gets dry and the shampoo does 10/10 moisturizes after a pool filled with chlorine and also smells fantastic. It smells like coconut which I don't lovee but more like fresh clean but soft smell. But my hair gets very soft and well moisturized after use. Only recommended in the summer tho. During winter I use "honey I'm strong" also by clairol/herbal essences! :)

on 6/23/2013 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is just a standard drugstore shampoo. I like the conditioner, but the shampoo is not the greatest. It doesn't lather the way i like, and my hair still feels dirty after using it. I love the smell though!

on 6/16/2013 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this shampoo! I am mixed girl and its hard to find a shampoo and conditioner that keeps my hair moisturized however this is it! I love it after one was my hair was softer! This is it! I don't need any other shampoo but this one because it is perfect!

on 6/16/2013 12:01:00 AM

I used this when I was at my aunt's house. I didn't bring any shampoo with me so I saw this standing in the shower niche and tried it out. It was worse than Pantene smooth and sleek, it left my hair very straw like and coarse, and I had horrible hair in the morning thanks to this.

on 6/14/2013 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a my favourite drugstore shampoo. I used it all the time years ago and had no complaints about it. It was great for my damaged, bleach blonde hair when I couldn't afford Matrix Conditioning Balm and Shampoo.

There are clearly better, high-end shampoos, but for the price this is good. I don't use it anymore as I switched to a shampoo that had less acne-inducing chemicals in it. I have terrible acne and basically tried to purge as much stuff that would affect it. I have sort of fallen out of that practice, but still enjoy my more natural shampoo and conditioner more. Just wanted to throw in my two cents on past experiences with Herbal Essences and say I recommend it to those looking into buying it. Make sure you get the conditioner as well. I used to love the little factoids they had the on the bottles....don't know if they do that anymore. lol :)