Laura Mercier Blonde eyebrow pencil

4.7

on 2/28/2007 4:12:00 AM

Amen, Malia! It's really bizarre. We are both Filipina AABs. I'm a tad darker at NC35, but Laura Mercier Blonde is the perfect brow pencil for both of us! Prior to discovering this, I was a devout user of Laura's Brow Powder duo, which is unbeatable if you're in a hurry and want to brush your brows on in 10 seconds flat. But I find Blonde works great for a softly defined daytime brow... the taupe shade is so soft you're never in danger of drawing on harsh black caterpillars, as I am wont to do with my heavy hands ANY brunette brow pencil. So now I use Blonde pencil for day and the Brow Powder Duo at night for more definition. Many thanks to LM's Filipina international makeup artist Gemma Chambers for introducing me to this magical product and technique!

on 12/7/2006 4:21:00 PM

Hands down the best eyebrown pencil I've tried - much better than the Chanel pencil.
No brush, no gimmicks, just a really natural pencil that blends in perfectly with my dark brown brows, lasts ages and doesn't smudge. Makes brows look healthy. Definite repurchase, holy grail etc etc.
NB I have this in blonde - the brunette was too dark.

on 11/30/2005 6:35:00 PM

I'm a fair-skinned brunette with sparse dark brown eyebrows, and this color (Blonde) works perfectly for me! It was recommended by the makeup artist at Saks, or I probably never would have tried this color, since I'm far from blonde.

It fills in my brows and looks very natural, and not at all "drawn on." It's soft enough to glide on easily, but stays in place all day.

Since the pencil is sort of triangular shaped, I was afraid a regular pencil-sharpener wouldn't work, but it actually works just fine.

I've tried lots and lots of eyebrow pencils, and this one is definitely my favorite that I don't want to be without. I'll buy this one again and again.

on 9/27/2005 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Blonde is a light, ash brown that would flatter blondes as well as fair-skinned brunettes who need a brown pencil that is not too dark or golden/red. It's a great pencil that applies color easily but without stickiness that makes brow hairs cling together. It wears well all day long and the pencil is softly shaped to prevent rolling off your makeup counter and to make it more comfortable to hold, though the shape doesn't require a special pencil sharpener; a regular sharpener works just fine.

Popular Brows Products