Mario Badescu Olive Eye Cream

4.2

Ingredients: Vegetable Oil,Deionized Water, Olive Oil,Carnation Oil, Beeswax,Quaternium-60,Isopropyl Myristate, Cocoa Butter,Cetyl Alcohol,Propylparaben,Sodium Benzoate,Imidazolidinyl Urea 5/20/09

on 2/14/2009 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was so excited to get this product after the great reviews. Unfortunately it irritated my eyes as well. I was rubbing them all night and woke up with an allergic reaction. There must be an ingredient in it that I am sensitive to. Same with their Hyaluronic eye cream.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This does seem to be very moisturizing, which is what I need; however, I can only use it at night. It does not sink in all the way, but remains oily on top of my skin. Also, if it gets in my eyes, my eyes become fuzzy and mildly irritated for a long time, doesn't go away until I wash my face.

on 1/23/2009 11:30:00 AM

The cream irritated my eyes. I cannot stop rubbing my eyelids in the morning after I used this cream at night. I tried many, many different eye creams and this cream is one of the only few giving me this bad reaction.

on 1/21/2009 2:01:00 AM

I really wanted to like this product based on the reviews, but this just feels like lipgloss for your eyes. It's not irritating, but would make a better treatment for your lips rather than your eyes. I don't feel like the skin around my eyes has absorbed any moisture from this treatment, so this really does nothing for me.

A wonderful night eye creme! I even sneak a little on in the morning if I'm not going to be wearing much makeup that day. It feels so good and does not sting my super senstive eyes.

on 1/6/2009 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Wow!! If there is an HG of anything, this one is for me!
I love it. It moisturizes like nothing else on the market...
I've tried lancome, clinique, chanel, nivea and pretty much anything else that received good reviews on this site. But this little guy blows everything else out of the water! My super dry eye area looks so amazing after having applied this for the last 2 days. It definitely took 5 years off from my eye area. I am going to purchase more and give to my parents. Just amazing.

on 12/17/2008 7:56:00 PM

I'm not in love. I do love MAC's moisture lush, and I use it all the time. I got greedy and thought, "Hmm... maybe this will be EVEN BETTER!" But not so. It's good, and moisturizing ... but is a second runner up to MAC.

on 11/10/2008 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I love this product. You put it on at night and in the morning your eyes are still soft and moist. I wouldn't put this on during the day, unless you like that "shiny" look on your eye lids.

on 10/15/2008 9:59:00 AM

This is truly a great product! It's extra moisturizing and you need to use a very little amount, which goes a long way. Anything I put around my eyes causes the skin the burn, become red and irritated, this product glided on smooth, without ANY irritation, which is so rare for me. I knew I had found my HG eye moisturizer!!!!

I used this product overnight and woke up to see that the skin around my eyes was extremely moisturized and was so soft to the touch. I did my laugh test, as I usually do in the mornings, I smiled in the mirror, which causes my eyes to wrinkle a bit, and the effect was amazing, no wrinkles!! I dabbed on my usual concealer and hours later, the makeup around my eyes wasn't caking or creating crowe lines. If anyone is looking for a super moisturizing eye cream, THIS IS IT!

on 5/7/2008 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This really is a great eye cream. It's a good consistency, and you only need a tiny dab. When I wake up in the mornings, the area under my eyes is so soft, and I've noticed that my under-eye concealer goes on much smoother now. I definitely recommend this!