NARS Barbarella

on 7/18/2011 12:44:00 PM

sexy lipstick <3 esp with a tan

on 7/17/2011 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

oh my gosh NARS lipstick in Barbarella is amazing :) i've really been chasing that Eva Mendes kind of glow that ive seen her strut in many photos of her on the red carpet or at movie premieres and things like that and she had these peachy colored cheeks and a lovely peach lip. For blush I chose NARS blush in Gina. it's a wonderful color. and then this lipstick really caught my eye! I decided to buy Barbarella b.c it seemed like it would compliment Gina nicely. And it did not disappoint :) lovely consistency and on tan/medium/bronze skin like mine or whoever else has like a medium tone this works wonderfully :)

on 7/15/2011 7:13:00 PM

Very sheer peachy pink. Goes on me as a very sheer pink, almost nude, which you can layer. If you look great in orangey corals, this works! I usually pair this with Bobbi Brown Calypso Coral and I'm pale. I imagine this would be a hit or miss depending on how badly you take to orange based tones, though.

on 1/14/2011 3:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I'm obsessed with this lipstick. I've finally found colors that look good on me, peaches,corals, bronzes and peach based pinks. This is the perfect lipstick for me. I use it almost every day it's so moisturizing and creamy! I usually never wear lipstick but I will wear this formula because it's so moisturizing, and the color is great too! reference I am Cadiz in NARS foundations and Honey in the double perfection powder.

On me this is a nude peach pink, but it even though it's a nude it brightens my face at teh same time..love it.

on 12/22/2010 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Too orange/peachy on my nc30 asian w yellow undertones medium pigmented lips. It gives kind of an innocent girly pout but makes my teeth look yellow.

on 12/10/2010 7:02:00 PM

Love the NARS lipstick line, this shade is the perfect sheer peach! It is matte with no shimmer to it, a plus for me, and seems to leave your lips stained. The texture is very much like silk and just seems to glide on your lips!

on 12/7/2010 8:07:00 AM

This is the first product I bought from Nars and I'm very impressed. The color is very beautiful, it is a sheer peachy color, but still has enough pigmentation for the color to show in my naturally very pigmented lips.
It almost feels like a lip balm in my lips, very soft and moisturizing. I love it!

on 11/27/2010 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Looks absolutely HORRID on my skin. On my lips, this looks exactly as it does in the tube (that is, orange). Makes my skin look dirty and my teeth yellow. Quite frankly, I can't imagine anyone looking good in this. For reference, I have olive, NC20-25 skin, dark hair and eyes. Ugh!

on 11/13/2010 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like peach, coral, beige and nude lipsticks for my light to medium warm skin tone. This is marketed as a sheer peach. While this is much more moisturizing than other NARS lipsticks, such as Belle de Jour, it is not a peach. It goes on medium pink! It's a nice warm pink, but that's not what I am looking for nor was it labeled as a pink shade. Bummer.

on 11/5/2010 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So pretty! I love how this color always looks so bright and cheerful, without being so bright its distracting or unnatural. This lipstick is pigmented enough for me, but would probably be too sheer for someone with naturally dark lips. It's fairly long-lasting, and it can be a bit drying, but it's not a problem as long as I'm using a good balm at night.

Popular Lipsticks