Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Mink

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/31/2012 8:27:00 AM

Great price and a great copper-y color with a nice amount of pigment.

on 8/20/2012 6:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Gorgeous brownish champagne-y rose gold color with some shimmer. I absolutely love wearing this color, and I have very cool tones to my skin. It's neutral enough that you can wear it to work, but it's also very pretty to wear out at night. The pigmentation is great, you get a generous amount of product (especially for the price--I got mine for about 3 bucks) and I even like the little sponge tip applicators you get. Love it!

on 8/8/2012 9:53:00 PM

This is a great color. However it really didn't look right on my fair, cool toned skin. I should have known, I just really liked the color and wanted to make it work. After this was a dud for me, I bought CG's tapestry taupe which worked much better, and Wet and Wild's nutty, which is my favorite. This was just not for me.

on 7/9/2012 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Very nice peachey taupey shade with some sheen. VERY similar overall to MAC's All That Glitters IMO but not quite it's dupe. This is a tad warmer chapagne compared to ATG more pink shade. But you can't tell unless you look really close! Now that I just swatched on my hand, I will continue to buy Mink and not ATG because of its warmer bronzier shade. For reference I am C4/NC35-40 range.

on 3/25/2012 6:32:00 PM

This is my go-to eyeshadow for times when I'm in a hurry to get something on my lids and get out the door. It's a soft champagne frost...just enough color to add a little spark to my eyes. I love the pigmentation and durability. The container is clunky and I can't seem to pick up the e/s with my regular brush, so I do use the included sponge and it does a great job of packing the shadow onto my lids. I doubt I'll need to repurchase for several years, but when the day comes when I hit pan, I'll be back in the makeup aisle getting my replacement Cover Girl Mink.

on 3/17/2012 11:52:00 AM

I bought this because of all the good reviews and how it looks on others, but I'm not feeling it. The texture isn't bad, but I did get a lot of fall out, and I have to use it with primer. The color is also really shimmery-frosty, and on my large lids, it didn't look right and I certainly couldn't wear it to work. I also found the color to be too warm for my skin tone, which is pale olive. It did however, brighten up my eye color and brought out the golden brown tones, although I prefer bringing out the green-gray tones.

Still, I would give this a try if you have a coupon or a promo is running. I picked this up for less than $2 so no major loss.

on 2/26/2012 12:01:00 AM

I tried this colour purely based on user reviews on this site. And you know what? Everyone said it flattered their eye colour no matter the shade, and I'm no different. My eyes aren't a true solid colour, not even hazel, but this wonderful eyeshadow seems to bring out every shade in them!! I am SOO happy I stumbled across these reviews and tried it out for myself! And I am DEFINATELY one of those girls who will keep this as a staple and CRY if they ever discontinue it!!!
The only down side is that I had to scrape at the top of the eyeshadow a bit with a knife to get at the beautifully milled, silky powder hiding below. Small price to pay - figuratively and literally. Like I said, I'll keep buying this for as long as I wear eyeshadow!
THANK YOU MUA'ers for introducing me to this gem! ♥

on 2/25/2012 10:44:00 PM

I have both Mac all that glitters and CG mink, and I have to clarify that mink is not a dupe of Mac ATG. When swatched side by side ATG is a pale pinkish brownish light bronze while Mink is darker, warmer, more peachy, and more brown. On my eyes ATG almost blends in to my NC30 skin, and is too light to wear as an all over wash. But mink actually shows up as a countour shade on my lids, and works great as an all over wash. Mink is very smooth and pigmented, and a wonderful surprise from cover girl. I got it for less than $4, and I will repurchase.

on 2/23/2012 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Gorgeous color! Similar to my UD scratch, except slightly more brown. Will repurchase

on 2/23/2012 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I decided to purchase this eyeshadow after seeing reviews on MUA. I picked it up for just over $2.00 with taxes after using a coupon.

This eyeshadow is called Mink Vision in Canada. Unless everyone else calls it Mink for short.

I tried this e/s today and love it! It's a neutral champagne/bronze type color.

I was looking for a eyeshadow that wasn't as warm like UD Blaze eyeshadow but also not too cool. I found MAC Shroom was a bit more on the champagne-whitish-silver side and I didn't like it.

Mink fits the bill. It's a perfect neutral.I paired it with MAC Cork in the crease and Mystery on the outer V. Mink looks nice with my green eyes.

I used a regular eyeshadow brush and applied one to two coats. It's not chalky and glides on nicely. I applied one layer and it has enough pigment. It seems like a buildable eyeshadow.

I always apply eyeshadow primer beforehand. I've been wearing this for 7 hours now with no creasing.

I'm happy with this eyeshadow.. it's so cheap! I will repurchase.