Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 10/5/2014 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Have been looking for a replacement for mac vanilla and Blanc type e/s because I go through them quickly for my highlight under brow shade.....I haven't had the best exp. with wen n wild eyeshadows in the past but after hearing about this one I said why not its only 1$, well its now my holy grail highlight shade hit the pans 3 times! the packaging is so cheap and difficult to open I always end up messing my mani up with this crap packging however, easiest thing to do is just depot a whole bunch into a palette and have them readily accessible. I can look past the cheap packing because the product dose perform. I am a nc 20, I do wish the shade was a tad lighter but it works, I do have to use a primer with this it does not last as long as mac does but it does the job.

on 9/7/2014 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this shadow. I use it as a brow highlight. It is a beautiful matte cream color with good pigmentation and no chalkiness and all for $1! I remember Wet n' Wild eye shadows from 10 years ago and they were terrible. When someone told me to try these eye shadows again I was skeptical, but I love them. So glad I tried them again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Really good and really cheap. The only problem I have with it is that the cover broke on me.

on 9/6/2014 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

To me this was an ok shade. Nothing amazing. It is nice on the lid with a deeper color in the crease. I do not care for it on the brow bone as I think it looks powdery and slightly chalky.
For the price this is very good but once I finish mine I will not repurchase.

on 9/3/2014 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is an HG base e/s, matte brow highlight and subtle everyday inner corner highlight product for me. The texture of this e/s beats a lot of more expensive DS and HE brands; it's smooth, buttery and doesn't crease!

WnW Brle, when applied all over my lids, make my eyes look more awake. If I'm in a hurry I use this on my lids, under my brows, add some liner to the upper lash line and I'm out the door.

Honestly, I prefer this shade to BB's Bone (chalky in my NW20 skintone) and similar matte shades from MAC.

on 8/27/2014 6:06:00 PM

This is a half shade lighter than my skintone, so I love to use it as a matte highlighter down the the center of my nose and the top of my cheeks, in addition to the standard location under the brow bone. It's my go-to for lightening dark eyelids and creating a 'blank canvas' for the eye. Will always repurchase.

on 8/12/2014 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have a huge amount of eyeshadows that I have purchased in this color. I love that it is super cheap, the eyeshadow lasts all day, and I don't even need to pair it with another color really. As most day, I will just wear it by itself all over my eyelids and it looks completely fantastic that way.

on 8/10/2014 6:16:00 AM

looks chalky and dull. didn't like the pale color and it's kind of messy.

on 7/18/2014 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

What a find girls? This is a satin/matte color and is not too white. It is a perfect vanilla with a bit of gold undertone. Love it. I got it in Canada at Loblaws for 2.00$ and I could not believe my eyes...literally. I have not tried the other colors as I hear they are too shimmery. This is as good as NYX or MAC. Go go go girls.....get in

on 7/14/2014 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Absolute best quality item in the world worth 80 cents. Wet n wild should put these singles in a bubble gum type machine. Wouldn't that be exciting? Not knowing what color you'd get but know the quality was on par. Anywho I've also got nutty, they are incredibly smooth and pigmented I was seriously surprised. Wet n wild has majorly upped it's game I now have tons of the merchandise. Great all over lid color , brow bone, whatever / wherever