Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

on 3/13/2015 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

For about $2 per color, the price simply cannot be beat! I picked up 4 of them when they were buy one, get one 50% off at Walgreens. These are good and are definitely worth more than you paid for them, but they aren't GREAT. I really like the color selection - I got them in Spiked With Rum (915B), Bare It All (902C), Just Peachy (903C), and Wine Room (906D).

They do have quite a bit of drag when you apply them on your lips and I definitely recommend applying an especially hydrating lip balm beforehand; they do tend to feel quite dry after an extended period of time.

One thing that was a bit of a nuisance to me was the cap. I found it quite difficult to take off & recap the lipstick without scraping some of the product on accident. This is probably because the lipstick doesn't retract all the way into the barrel until you used up a decent chunk of it.

Absolutely great for the price, that's all I got to say. But remember to use a lip balm!

on 3/13/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

let me start off by saying i have a like fear of wearing lipstick and never wear it.LOVE i had tried one of these a couple years ago in a pinch for a pink lipstick i never buy wnw so i didn't buy it again then kathlenlighth raved about them (i will buy anything if she likes it) so i have to try them and ended up buying 12 opps. it is safe to say i am obsessed i have worn them non stop. i have tried almost all of them and the only one i dont like is doll house pink it is almost like sheer in a strange way but i can layer it with another on and it looks good.
fav shades:
vamp it up-unlike another a must buy
cherry bomb-dupe for ruby woo
dont blink pink-good for a basic pink
bare it all-my every day shade

on 2/22/2015 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm okay with this product. I got the color Just Peachy and love the rest of the colors. My problem with them is that it doesnt have a smooth application. I find myself dragging my lips with this. Doesn't wear great throughout the day. Ehh

on 2/12/2015 8:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I own a lot of these matte lipsticks. They are really good for under $2. The cult favourite 903C looks too orange on me but I love most of the other colours. With a balm underneath they aren't too drying and can last a while on the lips. I don't notice a strong scent from these lipsticks but the packaging could use a little work. I honestly like these but find myself reaching for revlon, maybelline or covergirl ones first.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love the semi-matte finish of it. I have it in Cinnamon Spice color. It's very pigmented. Tho' the lasting power is just average. But for such price, the quality is amazing!

on 2/9/2015 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

These are awesome lipsticks. The formula doesn't go on patchy or oddly, it lasts all day on me (as in through eating and drinking, no retouches), and even when it fades it fades beautifully. Aside from its amazing staying power, the other selling point is its color and finish. The color is amazing because you can dab it on and rub it in as a stain or put it on full on for opaque coverage. The finish is not matte as advertised but more semi-matte, however it does become more matte through the day. The only reason I took off a lippie is because it can be drying. Not at first, but after a few hours of wear. Just make sure to either exfoliate your lips before applying or put some lip balm on first. I own several but my favorites are Cherry Picking (red with pink undertones) and Mauve Outta Here (magenta-pink with purple undertones). I like to pair Mauve Outta Here with a nude gloss to made a beautiful nude-pink color. I seriously recommend these.

on 2/2/2015 9:43:00 PM

I LOOOOOVE this product. It's so creamy and pigmented and it looks so good on my lips. My lips don't feel dry at all and I don't even use lip balm before applying. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and definitely keep repurchasing. I like this product even more than my MAC lipsticks. ALSO, let's not forget the pricing. I bought mine for 1.99 at Walgreens. I'm just so happy I purchased this because now I don't have to spend $10+ on one lipstick. The ONLY thing I do not like about this product is the packaging. It is tolerable, but it is a little annoying. Despite this, the product is still amazing.

on 2/2/2015 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Second favorite drugstore lipsticks hands down. I love Cherry Bomb, Mochalicious, and Wine room. I really want to go get new shades, but my drugstore never re-stocks on makeup. Overall i can deal with the packaging which is not that bad, but there's always lipstick on the lid. Love how matte it is, and it isn't drying at all.

I have 3 Mega Last lipsticks, Just Peachy, Bare It All and Coraline. They are matte and very pigmented; colours are nice enough but unfortunately they look quite bad on my lips texture-wise and I am a bit disappointed. They look always very patchy and they fill all my little creases even when I have very soft lips. Just Peachy is my favourite, although it may be a little too bright for my taste. It's a lovely rose peachy nude, and it is a great color for spring. Bare It All is a neutral nude, a bit brown, and I have to say I have some trouble pulling it off. Coraline is not what I expected, it seemed a lovely coral shade on the website but it's more a coralish red and I do not think it suits me. For the price they are quite okay I guess, but I just can't like them as I would. They have the worst packaging I ever seen, Essence lipsticks are so much better.

I love these lipsticks. I have sugar plum fairy (dupe for Mac rebel), rose bud, cherry bomb, spotlight red (mac rubywoo dupe) and mauve outta here. My favourite is mauve outta here suits my fair complexion perfect mauve pink shade. The packaging is pretty awful, it's cheap looking and doesnt fully close, its not much of a problem considering the price and quality of the lipsticks. There is no scent which I like and they have a semi matte texture which lasts about 4-5 hours on me. I would definitely recommend these to any lipstick junkie or anyone starting out with makeup.

Popular Lipsticks