Maybelline Great Lash BIG

3.5

on 3/17/2014 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This mascara was a huge fail for me. It didnt give me any volume at all. I hope to try the orginal Great Lash or the Great Lash Curved Brush. Luckily, I was able to return it to CVS. I will not repurchase.

on 2/11/2014 3:51:00 AM

I actually like this one more than the original great lash. I got lots of compliments on my eyes when I wore this because my lashes were BIG. I loved how dramatic it was but for whatever reason my eyelashes fell out a lot when I used this and the original great lash didn't... Really weird. I stopped using it for the sale of my lashes health

on 2/4/2014 6:07:00 PM

AWESOME! I love this mascara. I tried the original great lash and hated it because the brush bristles were too far apart to separate the lashes but the "big" brush is much better. I'd compare it to Benefit's Bad Gal Lash (which I LOVE) but this is a more affordable version. I've tried many mascaras and the great lash formula is one of the best : doesn't clump (with the right brush), doesn't smudge or flake, easy to remove, lengthens and holds a curl. Anyone hating on this mascara is trippin . The price is great deal for how amazing this mascara is. It's about 4-5 dollars depending on where you buy it. Give it a try !

on 12/27/2013 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

For whatever reason I LOVED this the first time I used it. It separated well, made my lashes look voluminous and long... but every time after that, it was never the same. It wasn't horrible... just not even close to the first application. (not sure if it dried or what) The brush is too big. I much prefer the christmas tree shaped version of this.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My eyelashes are dark and long so I don't need a mascara to do 'something'. I just don't want it to be clumpy or runny. This mascara is dark and with one coat I'm done. With more coats it's not very good to be honest.The formula is really really thick. So thick in fact that some of it fell from the wand and got on my foot (not a clue how that happened) and I managed to smear tracks on my floor.

I like it because it's cheap and really intensely dark. If well applied my lashes look perfect but it isn't a miracle worker and putting more than one coat on is a recipe for disaster.

on 12/14/2013 3:59:00 PM

Absolutely LOVE this brush!!
I use this mascara as my first coat because it perfectly separates the lashes and doesn't clump. The only thing I don't like is that over the day, if you only wear this mascara it slowly wears off and you have to keep applying more.

on 7/12/2013 12:13:00 PM

It's an average mascara that give a little length and volume without clumping for a natural look.

on 7/11/2013 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Nothing special about the mascara, just as good as any mascara on the market.

on 5/24/2013 8:30:00 PM

This mascara is one of my favorite. I always repurchased but I found a better mascara its the jordana lash extreme. Anyways, this mascara is quite liquidy at the beginning . it lengthens wonderful! I really really like it and recommend it. Although, i would not recommend it for thin lashes or really short because it takes several coats to actually form length and thickness. One coat would not do much. I enjoy taking my time and working with it. This is exactly what you need to do with this mascara, WORK WITH IT.. after several uses the formula will get a little more drier. overall its a great product for my eyelashes.

on 5/24/2013 6:20:00 AM

Love this stuff! Keep going back to it! It's been around so long for a reason! It works! The big brush gives u lots of volume! Love it in blackest black!

Popular Mascaras