Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

3.7

Octinoxate 6%, Zinc Oxide 3.5%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9% Water, Methyl Trimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Butylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Bark Extract, Citrus Jabara Peel Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Trametes Versicolor Extract, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Sodium Mannose Phosphate, Glycerin, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Methicone, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone Crosspolymer-3, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Lecithin, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alumina, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide. [ /- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163)]

on 11/12/2014 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundation is Thick. Like putting pudding on your face. I hate the consistency. I have oily skin and I like my foundation to be lightweight, but medium coverage. This is heavyweight with light coverage. Also broke me out. Has Bismuth Oxychloride in it. Very irritating to sensitive skin. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this foundation for about a year. It's OK. Nothing to get excited about. The coverage is light to medium. It doesn't even out skin tone as it claims. I'm 60, and my skin really has no major issues, as I've taken good care of it all my life. I'm still looking for a good foundation for mature skin. Any recommendations would be appreciated.

on 10/30/2014 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This wasn't for me. Although it did even out my skin tone, the coverage was VERY light (too light to cover my hyper pigmentation, acne scars, and minor blemishes). And the finish was not even dewy it was extremely shiny and greasy looking. I had to wash my whole face because it wasn't even wearable for me.

on 10/19/2014 8:52:00 PM

Ive been using this foundation for a while now & I like it. It gives good coverage, and my face looks more toned when i use it. I'm sure there are better foundatoins out there, but since i'm happy with this one I'll probably stick to it for a while. I am always cautious when trying new foundations since some foundatoins cause me to break or look washed out. This one gives my skin a healthy glowy look (but not shiny/oily).

on 10/10/2014 8:53:00 AM

I love the glowey, dewy finish of this product. I finish it off with a translucent powder and it is still radiant. Wouldn't recommend wearing without a finishing powder unless you have dry skin as it's quite shiny. I have normal to slightly combination skin and this is my favourite foundation at the moment. The coverage is build-able and I'd say I get a full coverage from it, without the matte finish of most fuller coverage makeups. Love it :)

on 10/9/2014 10:48:00 AM

My HG current foundation, but not my "for ever-HG" foundation. I use number 6-honey colour. I helps to cover my forehead melasma without feeling too "make-uped", as I like to appear or go make-up free. However, this colour looks a bit too yellow and dark on me. I only use this foundation on special occasions and not everyday, as I feel it would break me out. Of course I don't believe the "miracle fading dark spots effect" the company defends with daily continuous use... I feel it would only increase my mild acne with such use! I'm on my second tube and for now and in those conditions, I like it. However, I'll try next Sisley oil-free foundation, following fav MakeupAlley reviews.

on 10/7/2014 3:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

Light coverage but enough, not really for dry skin so regularly doesn't work for me stand alone, found that using a sunblock underneath fix it. Not really sure about the color correcting functions.
So far not bad reactions with it (almost every foundation I've tried break me out but this and Bourjois Healthy mix serum).
The color range is wide so it's easier to find a match.

on 9/29/2014 7:05:00 PM

I have very oily/acne prone skin, and most of the time when I use this I don't even need concealer for my acne! It's very easy to layer, and leaves your face with an even, bright complection. It does have a very natural-shiney finish, so for my oily skin I have to finish off with a powder, but for all seasons, even the dry winter, this foundation is great! :)

I wanted to love this product, I was so excited when it finally arrived in the mail, but it does not live up to it's hype. I have dry combination skin with an uneven tone. My skin is quite fair, but when using the matching tool I was matched to Ivory. I figured that was fine since I'm Classic Ivory in Maybelline, and they looked to be fairly similar shades.

Too bad this foundation is horribly dark. It was much darker than it initially appeared, and oxidized to a horrible orange shade! It also settled into my pores and dry patches terribly! I thought at first it was my moisturizer but I gave it a second go with a primer and, though it wasn't as bad, it was nowhere near flawless. My face looked better without it. Never trying a Clinique foundation again, I'll stick to their moisturizers.

on 7/16/2014 2:12:00 PM

This is a good foundation, the one i like the most of the other foundations i have (mac face and body, bourjois healthy mix and vichy dermablend corrective foundation). It oxidises like crazy, to fix that you have to press-press, not wipe- a tissue on your face right after applying it. This removes any extra foundation and prevents it from oxidizing. It lasts all day on my combination skin (in the summer, with slight perspiration in the humidity and sun) and covers well (medium coverage).
I won't be buying it again if i ever run out of it, because i want to try other foundations to find the one i like the best.