Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 3/19/2007 9:31:00 AM

After the rave reviews, I ordered this from Drugstore.com. I used it once at night and woke up the next morning with PINK EYE!!! I guess I must be allergic to some ingredient in this :(

on 3/18/2007 12:35:00 AM

I've only used this for 4 days, 2 (sometimes 3) times a day, and I swear, IT WORKS!!! In the morning, I apply Ardell, wait until it dries, then apply mascara (if I'm going out). It works pretty well as a primer, really enhancing the thickening effect of my mascara. At night, I apply Ardell right before going to bed. I haven't noticed new growth or thickening yet, but there has been a lengthening of my bottom lashes, and my inner upper lashes. I'm soooo excited, and can't wait to see what my lashes look like in a month! :) Thank you for recommending this product!!

on 3/12/2007 6:25:00 AM

It's been 7 weeks since I started usiing this DAILY. I have not seen any growth at all, on my lashes or eyebrows. I wish I got the results tht most of you have had. However, I credit this product for doing no harm and in fact, feel that it does condition the lashes, so at least they fall out less. It is NO miracle worker, just a lash conditioner and I wouldn't re-purchase it.

on 3/12/2007 4:12:00 AM

AWESOME!!! This stuff really works, and I can't believe it! I heard so many great things about it that I just had to try it, and let me tell you, my lashes are soo much longer and stronger than before! Plus it works great on my overplucked brows! I wish they would make this as a hair treatment so I could finally grow long hair! LOL! Will definitely re-purchase this!

on 3/7/2007 11:25:00 PM

It works. More lashes, and a good bit longer. I've tried the other accelerators -- and paid 10x as much for the SAME effect. These are not miracle products and you need to use them at least every other day, so they are not worth much more than the 4-5$ you'll pay for this. Also, you can also see the product in the container, while the others keep it a mystery whether there is actually anything left inside. In sum, don't bother with more expensive brands. You will be proportionately pleased with the result compared to what you paid. UPDATE: Moved on to SkinActives Eyebrow serum. It has a growth factor that made my lashes really grow -- so much I have to use an eyelash curler! It's only 10$ and probably comparable to the more expensive brands.

on 2/28/2007 10:36:00 AM

I can't believe it but this actually works!! I was very sceptical, but for $3.99 thought it was definitely worth a try and am so glad that I did! My lashes are longer, fuller and SUPER soft! I use it every morning and attempted using it at night but woke up with my eyes nearly glued together and flakey so I wouldn't recommend doing that. It's fabulous before mascara or even without! This is an HG for me that I cannot be without!!!

on 2/22/2007 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I used this nightly for 3 months. Unfortunately, I had no results whatsoever; my lashes look exactly the same now as they did before I started. I applied to both upper and lower lashes of each eye, from lashline to tips, dipping the wand in the product for each row of lashes -- so I was using plenty of product. On the upper lashes, I applied both from underneath the lashes, as you would mascara, and from the top. Nada.

On the plus side, it's very inexpensive and lasts forever -- I still have about 1/4 -1/3 of the tube left. But -- it didn't work for me. *sigh*

on 2/15/2007 10:35:00 PM

I love this product, it's definitly made my lashes softer and I've noticed less fallout. I can't tell if it's made my lashes longer or thicker but I have plentiful(although thin)long lashes with a natural curl to begin with. I will repurchase again when this tube runs out.

on 2/8/2007 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have used this product for 2 weeks and I feel that my lashes are conditioned and in better shape. I haven't noticed any growth yet (maybe my lower lashes have grown some), but its probably too early. I like using this as a clear mascara during the day, it makes my lashes look glossy and they stay put all day. I will update review in a a month.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This stuff works. Use it consistently every night for 2-3 weeks and you'll definitely see results. Rub it into your skin where your eyelashes grow, then use the wand for your eyelashes. I saw results after about 2 weeks. It's been 2 months now, and my friends have gone out and bought it after seeing my results. I found it at Drug Emporium and ULTA for $4.00. Couldn't find it at CVS, Rite Aid or Long's. If you want longer thicker lashes, definitely give it a try.

Top Rated Lash Treatments