MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 7/7/2010 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This one is a very subtle color. Great for highlight on tan skin. When I was talking to my MAC artist she said this is one color that goes on every skin color. And that it does. I love how smooth and natural it looks.

on 7/6/2010 4:55:00 PM

I really wanted to love this as I loved the colour when swatched. On my eyes it just doesnt show up enough. I know it's a neutral but It just doesn't have the 'wow' factor I thought it would from the reviews. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I have it as it does work well with other colours but it is is not a great standalone colour IMHO. Probably won't repurchase as I don't see myself hitting the pan on this one.

on 7/5/2010 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Ahh the famous all that glitters. I just LOVE it. I use it when I can't be bothered to blend and perfect my shadow. I wet my brush first (239) then pat all over my lid and smooth upwards. It's suitable for day and night and looks so pretty and slightly peachy. Easy to use, though I always use mine wet for more pigmentation. Sometimes I will dab some silver glitter liquid eyeliner on top and it looks so pretty and girly. HG, I've hit pan and will purchase again and again.

on 7/4/2010 10:15:00 PM

All That Glitters is my HG shadow! It was my first MAC purchase ever. It's a gorgeous warm shimmer, but not chunky and glittery, and lasts all day when worn with a primer. I wear this to work every day, and it really opens up the eye and makes me look more awake. I've had it for about 8 months and hit pan on it since I wear it almost every day, and I will DEFINITELY repurchase this.

on 7/4/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful peachy champagne color that looks great on my skin tone (NC40). I either wear this alone or with MAC's Espresso in the crease. There is shimmer in this but it's not overwhelming for daytime. I have noticed that the staying power is not as great as my other eye shadows from MAC.

This eyeshadow is a peachy gold color , it's very pretty , I find that it blends w my skin-tone but if I use it wet I can see more of that peachy color ! Great to use as an everyday color gives a great wash for the days I don't feel like wearing allot of shadow colors ;)

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

A peachy beige laced with gold. This is stunning. It compliments my green eyes perfectly. I do enjoy wearing it with Satin Taupe

It looks like I am in the minority here - but this color totally did NOT work for me! I am NC20 and it looked too orange on me. I just could not pull it off. It isn't too pigmented, but the coloring just didn't compliment my skin tone or eyes at all. I had to return it!

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This is my go-to work shadow..or weekend or anything shadow!
Lovely peachy beige with gold shimmer that is blendable and makes my green eyes stand out a little more.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

this is a great eyeshadow. I wanted an all over lid color and was between this and naked lunch. This seemed much more pigmented when swatched at MAC and has hints of gold that i thought wold be better for summer. It looks great and makes my green eyes pop! It's so versatile, i use it alone, with mulch or any other darker brown in the crease. Haven't tried it with other colors yet but i know it could be used with almost anything in the crease.

Top Rated MAC Products