Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 5/9/2007 3:42:00 AM

This really works! In 2 weeks, I could see the improvement on both upper and lower lashes. They're getting longer and thicker! I think they've gotten stronger too as I've been shedding less lashes. Love this stuff.

on 5/6/2007 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's just almost unbelievable that something so cheap can work so well. I have no idea what they put in this but it worked for me within just a week. My lashes became fuller and noticeable longer. I used to have less than 10 lashes on my lower lids and now, there are new lashes growing out along my lower lids. For the first time, I can actually apply mascara to my lower lashes. Previously I could not do that without looking silly as mascara would only accentuate the lack of lashes along my lower lid. I will gladly repurchase this a thousand times over.

on 5/4/2007 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this product twice a day on my very sparse eyebrows for eight weeks now. I see absolutely no difference at all. I am very disappointed given the rave reviews it has here.

I may try it on my eyelashes before deciding to pitch it.

At least it was only $4 so I'm not out much.

Edited to add...seemed to do nothing for my eyelashes either.

whoa this is crazy...i've only used this stuff 3 times and already my lashes are getting longer, can really notice a difference already. not so much with the sparse areas on my brows, but oh well. couldn't find this stuff in a store near me so i ordered from drugstore.com,,,its really worth it!

on 5/2/2007 4:07:00 PM

YESSS !! It works !! I saw my eye lashes became longer and nicer day after day !! I finally have satisfaction curling them now !!!

on 4/29/2007 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I'm surprised by all the positive reviews. This stuff is okay...

Okay, so I used to have the longest, lushest eyelashes until I got an infection in my eyes from this mascara that I was using that apparently had a high bacteria count in it. Most of my eyelashes fell out due to this.

This stuff has kind of helped, but my eyelashes won't grow back in some spots, and the eyelashes that do grow back are dull, stick straight, and thin.

Also, this stuff can get really stinky and full of bacteria very fast, so don't use it if it turns kind of yellowy, or if you've had it for a long time. Also, be sure to only use it on your eyelashes when they're clean, and to wipe the wand afterwards.

I miss my old eyelashes! :(

on 4/29/2007 1:30:00 PM

I was fortunate enough to try this product out for the first time on a lovely sunny beach hoiday, which meant I was wearing no make up, but applied ardell as a clear mascara (which defines and lengthens subtly but nicely.)The intensive use of this product, day and night for a week really worked, I did not notice until I returned home, applied my every day mascara to go to work, that my lashes looked great! They looked healthier and fuller, the longer ones had not grown much, however all the shorter ones seemed to have joined them in length so it looked like I have a nice even set of lashes. I was very happy. I still am, however I have lost a lot of lashes at a time fairly recently, I am wondering if they have grown to thier maximum length and dropped out due to ardell?!? I am taking a break from this and using talika for a week, but I will continue using it.

on 4/27/2007 12:48:00 AM

Eh.. it was okay! It made my lashes a little bit longer and somewhat thicker.. but nothing significant occured.. I've used it for a week and a half so far... so we'll see.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I decided to wait until I had used this product for a while before posting a review, because when I started to see some positive results just one week in, I wasn't sure if I was only fooling myself. Well, it's been about 3 months, and even if it is due to power of suggestion, my lashes look better than ever before. I am Asian, and so am afflicted with the Scrawny Lash Gene. I had considered using Talika or the Jan Marini stuff for like 100 times the price, but I'm glad I decided to start with this because for only $3.99 my lashes are noticeably improved.

For some reason, it's been more effective at lengthening my bottom lashes. I never even bothered putting mascara on the bottom lash line, but now I do because I finally have something worth showing there! On my top lashline, the result is more of a thickening--but seriously, in the past few months, I actually watched new little hairs sprout out and grow over time. There is actually a new row of lashes that is forming--it's kind of weird but great, like a science project! LOL

Now you must be diligent with putting this on (I have it on my lashes 24/7, with no irritation to my eyes; it's also an excellent primer, or on lazy days, a clear mascara--holds curl great!), and be patient for results. Even now, my lashes would still never be confused for falsies, but they look so healthy, and do not break or fall out as much. And when I curl them, they look THE BEST they've ever looked in my life!

I love Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator and thank MUA for introducing me to this stuff. Please Ardell, don't ever discontinue this! I have already purchased a another tube and highly recommend people try this before blowing money on the other lash growth alternatives. I'm going to continue using this, and I'll update if I notice any other striking developments.

on 4/8/2007 12:00:00 PM

This is fantastic stuff! I use it both as a primer for mascara during the day and it helps thicken, lengthen, and hold a curl - and at night as well just to give it the maximum time to work. It has definitely made my lashes and brows grow and is a wonderful base/primer. In comparison to other brands that claim to do the same thing, some over $100 a tube, this stuff is a steal!

Top Rated Lash Treatments