Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

on 4/25/2012 11:54:00 AM

I like the setting spray! It does what it says and definitely helps my makeup stay. I use it especially when I am going out at night or know I have a long day & won't have time to touch up my make-up. The only time I found it didn't work as well was when I went to a Britney Spears concert last August, but it was RIDICULOUSLY hot that day and I was sweating like crazy! (Gross..haha) But I wouldn't have expected my foundation to last through that! It is a little pricey, but I have had my bottle (I have the big bottle which I think was $35?) for 4 months and still have about half left. I definitely will be buying this again!

I LOVE this product I use it after I apply my foundation which is a powder foundation..after 5 sprays on my face this allows my makeup to last all day with no touch ups...It even allowed my makeup to last after spending l day in the Texas heat and sun..it also gives your makeup a nice flawless finish...this is definitely my favorite spray and I cannot apply my foundation without it!!

on 4/21/2012 8:29:00 AM

I live in a very humid climate and when it's summertime and everything is in full steam bath mode it's really hard to get my makeup to stay in place and continue to look freshly applied. UD's All Nighter is definitely helpful. I've tried different methods of applying it, but what seems to work best for me is post primer, after all creams have been applied and then a final spritz after all powders have been set. I've never used a setting spray prior to UD and so I plan to try some d/s versions before I repurchase All Nighter (although I did mark this for repurchase b/c it does work for me)..

on 4/17/2012 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I love setting sprays!

I have tried Model in a Bottle and recently purchased this one to give something else a try. I like its a huge bottle that will take longer to run out. Other setting sprays I have tried makes my skin feel like there is something over it. This does not give that feeling. In fact, it does not feel like anything. I also like that the bottle sprays evenly and it does not squirt at you. It's a good setting spray overall and there is plenty of product inside.

I have the trial-size of this, it came with the Urban Bride kit. I'm very happy that I got to try it - this product really does work. I can see a huge difference in how my makeup looks at the end of the day with vs. without it. I don't notice a huge difference immediately after applying it (though it doesn't give me that sweaty, wet feeling I thought it would, where I'd want to wipe my makeup off) but by the end of the day, my makeup is still sitting on my face without settling into my pores or smearing off or looking gross.

For reference, I've been using it with MUFE HD foundation, which looks terrible and cakey on me by the end of the day without this product. (And I use UD RazorSharp powder on top of the HD fdtn).

I wish I could choose "Maybe" for "would you buy this product again". The full-size bottle is $29, which seems ridiculously high for a product that's mostly water. So first I want to try the ELF Setting Spray for $3, if that doesn't perform as well then I suppose I can swallow the $29 price tag for a product that works this well!

on 4/12/2012 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Have it, love it, use it daily and recently discovered another use for it - for foiling shadows prone to fall out.

A quick spray on a lay down brush prevents crappy fall out and enhances dimension.

on 4/12/2012 4:31:00 AM

I bought the travel size of this product on a whim from the Sephora store on the Vegas strip for $11, and I'm so glad I did. I have an oily T-zone and most of my blemishes/dark spots are in that area, so most of my foundation and concealer is concentrated there. Just one spray over my chin/mouth area and one spray over my eyes and I'm set for the night - much less smearing, smudging and transferring of my foundation or eye makeup! I like that it creates a fine mist that dries quickly.

It is pricey, but I think it's worth it considering most primers are also expensive, and primers don't really work for my oily/combination skin. I'm considering buying the full size or even the giant size product now...

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I had pretty low expectations for this product at first. I had never used a setting spray and I thought the claims were too good to be true. I was wrong. It's great. I love how I can wear a dewy finish foundation during summer ( I live in a very humid climate) spray this on and my makeup will last. Unlike powder this doesn't leave my face looking cakey. Great stuff!

on 3/30/2012 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Bought this product on a whim one day- good thing it wasn't a total bust!

I have pretty oily skin and whenever i'm headed for a long night of partying, I used this spray to glue everything to my face. It helps keep my foundation on for longer, and keeps everything non-oily longer as well. However I find if I use this too often i get a couple breakouts, whether they're correlated or not...who knows!

I like this spray however and it's one of the best setting items I have found. I feel like I could definitely find better, but for now it's good enough!

on 3/29/2012 8:49:00 PM

This is good, but E.L.F makes the same thing for $3. I have used both and can't tell the difference.