Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion

4.3

Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (1.25%) (Skin Protectant) Inactive Ingredients: Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour (Oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Water

on 2/6/2011 3:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this! I've had REALLY bad eczema since I was really little and it's got really bad over the years. I have it especially bad on my hands- they are often blistered and cracked. This product really calms it, and adds heaps of much-needed moisture to the area. I work in retail, so the non-greasy formula is great; I don't get greasy marks all over the garments.

I've knocked off a lippy simply for the fact that it hasn't healed it, it has only calmed. This product has worked BY FAR the best for it.

on 1/31/2011 9:52:00 PM

aveeno is legit, anything in their line for moisturizing works (:

on 1/24/2011 2:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have used this since I was about 7 or 8 and I love it. It's really light and does not have a heavy/sticky feel , yet it moisturizes effectively and takes care of my dryness really well. I use this right after I get out of the shower and apply it all over my body. I would say the price is pretty fair, but I don't buy it in a drugstore, I get the 2-pack from Costco. Overall, this is a really great moisturizer and I highly, highly recommend. Go buy this!
EDIT: I have stopped purchasing this product ever since I have gone cruelty free with all my beauty/makeup products. Which is a shame and disappointing, but if using cruelty free products does not necessarily matter to you, then I would still recommend this lotion.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE THIS STUFF!! =)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this because it's simple yet effective. It keeps my skin moisturized, I have not had to deal with any dry patches or eczema on my body ever since I've started to use this. What I love the most about this is the texture; it's not too runny, but not too thick either. I also like that it absorbs into the skin easily. Aveeno body lotions are the best drugstore moisturizers!

on 1/20/2011 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I have really dry hands (to the point of flaking... disgusting, i know!) and i was hoping that this would be the best moisturizer to relieve the itching and to repair my skin a little. Unfortunately, this lotion is not quite moisturizing enough for that and QV cream is better. However, this does go well on legs/arms and does not have the tacky kind of feel to it and isn't so thick that you can't touch anything for a few minutes. I tried a little bit of this on my face (which is quite sensitive and acne prone) for a few days and while it didn't have any adverse effects, it was too moisturizing for my oily face in the Australian summertime :P All in all, it's not a bad product but i wouldn't buy it again....

on 1/18/2011 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This lotion has literally saved my eczema-ridden skin! I've used everything on the market for sensitive skin with eczema...Cetaphil, Cerave, Aquaphor, Curel, Eucerin, you name it. But this lotion for me trumps them all. It truly leaves me feeling moisturized for 12 hours, which is incredible considering how dry my skin is. I put it on after my morning shower, and at night before bed. It feels very soothing and calms my nighttime itching. I've used their overnight cream before, but I like this stuff just the same. I can get this at Sam's Club two for $12 so it's a good deal. By itself in drugstores it's a bit pricier, but totally worth it. I will never be without this stuff again. Even my boyfriend has been complimenting how soft my skin feels lately. Great stuff!

on 1/17/2011 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I LOVE this lotion. My cheeks got really dry and red from a medication I was taking, so I was on the hunt for a moisturizer that would help soothe my skin. I tried Eucerin, Nivea, Neutrogena, and more that I can't even remember. Once I tried Aveeno, the search was over. This stuff basically healed my skin, and I love it for my hands and body too. You definitely need a lighter moisturizer to use under makeup, but once you wash it off, slather away. It lasts a really long time on the skin, has no scent, and no parabens. What more could I ask for? I've actually turned my whole family on to this stuff - even my dad! Sam's sells an 18oz. 2-pack plus travel size (perfect for your purse) for $14-something. It doesn't get any better than this!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my HG moisturiser! I was recommended this product along with a hydro-cortisone ointment by my doctor after having a severe allergic reaction to a face mask. My face was so raw and sensitive it even stung when I used sorbolene cream. But this Aveeno lotion was cooling and moisturising and my face immediately felt less irritated.

I have been using this as a moisturizer daily ever since, it feels cool when you first apply it and is absorbed into the skin quickly and doesn't leave a shine on your face. I will keep buying this as long as I live! I love it that much!

on 1/12/2011 11:08:00 PM

This works great when I use it on my body. It does a good job moisturizing my skin. However, when I used it on my face for about a week or so every night, I noticed that my skin got bumpy and was still dry. I switched back to my Cetaphil moisturizer and my skin became a lot smoother after a couple days. I'm using this again because my Cetaphil ran out. It's been a couple days, but my skin looks bumpy and dry already.