Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI#77288), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

on 9/7/2007 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

oh! My skin!!!! I don't recommend this to anyone! Maybe it was just my skin, since others have had some luck with it, but it made me break out and left these burn mark type things on the tops of my cheeks. It is cheap enough to give it a try, buyer be warned!

on 9/4/2007 11:16:00 AM

That is it, I can't use this stuff as an all over mask. It breaks me out. I used it last night and now have a pimpled forehead, something I haven't had since I was 15. If I have something underground festering I can put this on to dry it out but other than that I am never putting this all over my face again.

on 9/3/2007 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

This is one of my miracle products! I only use it once in a while when I have a really bad outbreak, but I'm going to start using it more often because it works so well. The texture is a bit thick and was weird the first time, but I got used to it. I like the minty smell- reminds me of toothpaste, actually- and it leaves the face with a nice cool tingle even after taking it off. I keep it on for the recommended time, about 20 minutes, and when it comes off I notice that it shrinks zits and the redness is almost not noticeable anymore. Plus it's super cheap! Definitely a must-buy.

on 9/3/2007 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great drugstore mask. It definitely drys up my inflamed acne. This stings on me when I put it on, but it's bareable. I love that this is dirt cheap, because when my skin reacts badly, I slap this stuff on like cake!

Also, I love to crush up some aspirin and mix it with my mint mask for an exfoliating acne busting mask!

The aspirin, queen helen mint julep mask is my HG mask!

on 9/2/2007 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I love this stuff! I use it as a full mask maybe twice a week, and my skin looks fantastic when I take it off. I use it for spot treatment when I get the ocassional annoying pimple. My skin is generally pretty clear, but I think this mask gives it the boost it needs. I actually have (or thought I had, I guess) acne-prone skin, but since I've been using this for about the last 4 months, my skin has been so smooth. Love it! Wouldn't trade it for anything...especially at such an amazing price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried it a few months ago and I saw no difference but, I decided to try it again last week and again there was no difference. It has a really good smell and when it first goes on it fells really good but, whats the point of buying something if it doesn't help at all?

on 8/31/2007 8:13:00 AM

Really i would want to love this product based on the high raves here! I have high expectations of this one and cant wait to try. However, to my great disappointment, after cleaning, i do not see any changes in the skin at all. I was scrutinising hard and cant even see the pimple dried out. Quite disappointed though i kinda like the smell. Update: Sorry i have to give this mask higher rating. Leave it overnight on spots and it calmed it down. The only gripe is that it is real difficult to sqeeze it out. But it's really valued for money although it is difficult to get in singapore.

on 8/30/2007 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I had to buy this off ebay because they don't stock it in Australia, but boy was it worth it!

It does sting like crazy when it first goes on, but it settles down after abit. I leave it on for about an hour (it only recommends about 10mins) but after I was it off my pimples have shrunk abit! The mask hasn't done much for my pores, and it can be drying, but overall I love it and will repurchase!

on 8/29/2007 9:17:00 AM

This is a great deep cleaning mask - really cleans out the pores & soaks up extra oil. It's a great mask for oily skin, especially for the low price. I also dab the mask on zits overnight sometimes to help dry them out faster.

on 8/27/2007 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Could be better, and I think some of it's hype. It's cheap, and it works, but it sucks everything out of my skin, leaving it really dry after.