E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner - All Colors

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Polyethylene, Barium Sulfate, Cyclomethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Red No.40 Lake (CI 16035), Mica (CI 77019), Blue No.1 Lake (CI 42090), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ultramarine Violet (CI77077).

on 1/15/2012 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

The cream consistency of this product is the worst. It gets super dry that I have to mix it with the brush for it to get really creamy. Ugh! It's just not worth the trouble. It made me stay away from gel/cream liners. I lost this product and didn't even bother to find it. I am now using Revlon Colorstay Liquid Liner and loving it.

on 1/15/2012 1:59:00 PM

I bought this ELF cream eyeliner after my sister told me about it. I really like the texture of it and that it is VERY black (black being the color i bought it in!). The purple one (which my sister has) is very near to black but is still nice. I use the brush it comes with, after trimming the end a bit because it was bent. I really like that this product does not come with LOADS of product, because I've heard of it drying out rather quickly. It makes a nice clean line if youre careful with it (: I would definitely purchase this over and over again, and will be trying out other higher end liners when i have saved up the money (:

I love this! I have to admit that it is my first cream or gel eyeliner, so I can't compare it to the more expensive versions, but man does this make a good line! It can easily be bold or subtle, and it stays put too, for the most part. It does fade a bit before the end of the work day, but I aim for subtle make-up at the workplace anyway, so I don't really mind. Bold lines for a night out will definitely last (unless you are a huge party animal, but if you are still out at 3 AM and worried about your eyeliner, I think you have a different kind of problem).

Can't wait to get all of the other colors!

on 1/8/2012 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I really like this liner! It's creamy and lasts long. It comes in many different shades which I also love. The packaging is easy and cute. The brush it comes with doesn't do it for me, I use the elf angled liner brush with this liner and it's great. I recommend this product!

on 1/7/2012 12:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

You get what you pay for.
I bought this a long time ago, when I was first experimenting with gel eyeliners, so mine doesn't come with a brush. For a while it sat in my drawer because I forgot that I had even bought this! A year later I finally opened it up and it dried out a bit (even though I had never used it), it was still creamy, worked well, and after using it another 2-3 times, it's fairly dry now and doesn't apply as nicely.
At the beginning, it was creamy and pigmented, now I have to swipe at my eyeline two or three times before the colour even shows up! I'll try reviving it through koren's method, but I'd definitely not repurchase and stick to the PF gel liners (better, cheaper if you can get them on a deal and it comes with two other colours!)

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Black and I love it! its worth every penny and it come with a angled liner brush that is actually pretty good. I use it everyday it glides on really well and smooth. Its perfect for a cat eye look and its super creamy. I took off 1 lippie bc i noticed at the end of the day it starts wearing off around 5 pm :(

on 1/5/2012 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This stuff is a bargain! Its just as good as L'oreal HIP, MAC Blacktrack and the Buxom cream liner, but only $3. These cream liners are only meant to be kept for about 3 months and its impossible to use it up in that time frame, but at this price I don't feel as bad about the waste. I have the black one and like I said it has as much pigment and lasts just as long as the other, more expensive brands.

on 1/3/2012 11:44:00 PM

I bought this because I saw many good reviews on makeupalley and youtube.
However, this product was a huge disappointment.

If you have oily eyelids, don't buy it.
It may work pretty good if you don't.

PRO-
Cheap
Cute packaging
Goes on smoothly

CON-
Smudge within 3 hrs on both upper and lower eyelines
Brush that is too small in size
Fades through out the day

on 12/31/2011 7:01:00 PM

I heard some good things about this eyeliner and gave it a try.

I absolutely love it the second I put it on, it glides on very easily and is very comparable to some of the pricer cream liners I've used. The angled brush it came with does a very good job in mistake proof.

Worth the 3 dollars.

on 12/28/2011 2:34:00 AM

I've been wanting to try a cream eyeliner so I browsed around Target and spotted this ELF liner in black. It was only 3 bucks, so obviously I was skeptical. Its EXTREMELY CREAMY. It glides on smoothly. YOU NEED A PRIMER in order for this to stay on! My non oily eyelids w. primer started to smudge at 3 & 1/2 hours. The product started to form a time crack at 1 months use.