MAC Satin Blush - Fleur Power

4.5

on 1/7/2006 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my favorite blush to use when I'm looking tired and want to "perk up" my face. Applied with a light hand, it gives a lovely flushed look on my olive skin, instead of the (somewhat alarmingly) bright coral/pink it appears to be in the pan.

I really like this blush. It is a lovely pink/coral shade that gives me a perfect looking natural flush. It lasts all day on me and goes on smoothly. It has a nice texture to it as well. If I ever run out, which will likely not happen any time soon, I will most definitely repurchase. For reference, I am a warm LLL.

This is a very gorgeous dirty coral color. Highly pigmented and love the nonshimmery/nonglittery finish. Will make a great summer cheek color. Right now I'm more into the dewy look though.... =) If you are fair, be very careful when you apply this,use a light hand, otherwise it turns out clownish.

on 10/27/2005 3:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Fleur power is pinkish peach with no shimmer. On my NC30, Stila D skin, it looks very natural, the way I would look when I am blushing. The color extremely pigmented though so you must apply lightly or you’ll end up looking like a clown with coral cheeks. I would repurchase but since you only need a small amount, this would last ages.

on 9/2/2005 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A beautiful apricot pink that really suits people with green eyes. This was my first MAC blusher (I couldn`t resist the colour, even though I was a poor student). When you get application just right, it`s a stunning colour, but as lots of other people have mentioned, it is very pigmented and can look a little on the strong side if you`re not careful. However, I find that if you apply it starting at the outer corners of your cheeks and then sweep inwards, this does stop it from looking clownish. Bottom line - it`s a lovely colour that can be toned down with a bit of translucent powder if needed.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great natural pinky coral blush for the winter months when i have no tan whatsoever on my nc35 skin, but because i prefer peachy blushes to pinky ones, i probably won't repurchase. I will say this though... MAC blushes are wonderful; you get a lot for a pretty decent price ($16.50). I probably won't even have to repurchase since you get so much product in the pan!

on 6/20/2005 11:43:00 AM

This is one of my HG blushes. The color is perfect over bronzer or on its own. It makes such a nice flush on cheeks and looks great with or without a tan. The color can be too bright if you dont blow or shake off the brush, its best to use a little bit and then add more if you like. Thats the great thing about this color-you can use so little and get such great cheek color!

on 5/28/2005 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Amazing shade! Soft pinky peach, thats very pigmented. Apply sparingly, and you get a nice pop of color. Very "Springy" color =)

on 5/22/2005 3:14:00 AM

This color is so perfect for summer, I think everyone should own it. It's a matte semi-bright medium warm pink with coral tones. It's the perfect pink for a fresh pop of color on my LLL complexion. Even though the formual is matte, it doesn't look powdery on my dry skin.

on 5/9/2005 5:17:00 PM

Love it! This is the perfect 'not pink and not peach' coral colour that springs life into your cheeks. However, as mentioned it is a very vibrant/bright pigment that requires a light hand and lots of practice. I tried every brush known to man - even the MAC #187 Skunk - and still ended up looking a little pink-cheeked for my liking. As a caveat, those of you in love with this who need a toned-down version (I am a ghastly C1/C2), try Sephora Rose Abricot 9M - its just one shade 'softer'!!