L'Oreal Voluminous False Fiber Lashes

3.2

Aqua/Water/Eau, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Methylparaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Disodium EDTA, Rayon, Ethylparaben, Nylon-6, Polyvinyl Alcohol, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Panthenol, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Silica, Synthetic Wax. May Contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77007/Ultramarines, Mica, CI 75470/Carmine, CI 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77266/Black 2, CI 77510/Ferric Ferrocyanide. (Taken from packaging 05/2011)

on 11/18/2011 11:17:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Absolute best mascara I've ever tried, including some that cost twice as much. I love Dior Primer but this is my HG mascara.

UPDATE: As I've seen so many people comment on this giving them raccoon eyes, I must say that I don't use it on my undereye. Since I don't want the fullness/falsie effect on my lower lashes I use Rimmel's SuperLash. I don't have any trouble with flaking using it on upper lashes only.

on 11/16/2011 4:44:00 PM

This product is a disappointment. Brand new, it smells like it's gone bad. It flakes within the first few minutes I wear it, even if I haven't touched my eyes. Does not build volume or length any better than Rimmel Glam Eyes.

on 11/16/2011 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This was a disappointment. I read on the boards that people liked this. I wish I had read the reviews here first. L'Oreal makes some good products but this is not one of them. It ran and flaked all day and then I had a hard time washing it off? I will go back to my double extend mascara by l'Oreal I truly love that one!

on 11/14/2011 2:35:00 PM

I bought this mascara after seeing the claims that it would, "deliver lashes that appear fuller, longer, curled and sculpted. No clumps or messy results." It sounded like the HG mascara we've all been waiting for so I just had to buy it.

THE GOOD: Its very dark and dramatic, very volumizing, gives great definition and doesn't smudge. It doesn't flake IF you don't touch your lashes after they've started to dry. Lashes are soft, not hard, after application. Dries quickly (good for quick makeup application, bad if you want to apply many coats). THE BAD: It doesn't do much in the curling department, and it doesn't lengthen like you'd expect a fiber mascara to (i.e. Fiberwig).

Like any mascara, I had to go through a little bit of a learning curve to figure out how this mascara works best. My suggestions are, 1) finish one eye at a time to prevent clumping, 2) after lashes are evenly coated with mascara, twirl the wand through your lashes to define and separate them.

Not HG, but not bad.

on 11/14/2011 8:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this mascara on a whim in Walgreens the other day at the suggestion of the salesgirl there and it is AWESOME!! I am So impressed w the way it made my lashes Pop! I have length and so much volume i feel like a movie star LOL! I will definitely buy again and i am going to pick up one for my mom today!

on 11/13/2011 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

meh. the brush is identical to maybelines lash stiletto- remember that? the formula itself is deep black, thick, and somewhat gloppy- also reminiscent of the lash stiletto. so much mascara is on the wand that you can barely see the bristles- this needs combing to be at it's best, which i do not have time for. it does give volume, but no lengthening. it washes off cleanly and easily with a micro-fiber cloth and water- no cleanser needed. it wore well with no flakes or smudges.
the package is so unnecessarily long, shiny and ugly- it screams cheap and tacky. but still, i bought it in hopes there had been some breakthrough in mascara fiber technology. there hasn't been. there are many less expensive better performing mascaras on the shelf- some of them are even l'oreals.

on 11/13/2011 8:34:00 PM

I first bought this in the waterproof version because I've found that buying waterproof versions usually means minimal smudging. Neither versions of this mascara smudge for me, but the waterpoof formula is too dry for daily use, though I think that when I'm swimming in the summer it will be perfect (very hard to take off, no running). So after experimenting with the waterproof version and liking the results but not how dry and thick and hard to get off it was, I bought the regular version in blackest black. I really like it, I think it gives really good volume and decent length. I hate the wand, it's freakin humongous and, as I find is the case for many mascaras, the formula clumps horribly around it and you would have to wipe a large amount of product onto a paper towel each time you pull it out of the tube get it to a useable state, thus wasting a lot of mascara just cleaning the wand. I usually have lots of disposable mascara wands around for just this purpose. I find I get a better look using a new wand every couple days (buy them in bulk on ebay, 200 for 15$). Using this method with this mascara works very well, no clumps, just very clean, long, thick, and separated lashes. I still really like avon's waterproof washable mascara, which is my other go-to mascara right now, though it's not as dramatic as this one. But I will definitely be purchasing this one again, it works great, very impressive.

on 11/13/2011 7:02:00 PM

This mascara clumps like crazy. Gives me that harsh look of having spider lashes. Really not a pretty look. Also a heavy formula that makes my lashes droopy after a couple of hours. Not buying this again

on 11/12/2011 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this masscara after I read reviews here. I personally hate the masscara. The wand is skinny and flimsy. It did nothing to my eye lashes. Honestly my lashes almost look smaller after I use it if that's possible. Either way I won't ever buy this masscara again and it was a huge waste of 13 bucks!!

on 11/10/2011 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this mascara because a girl in the cosmetic department at Sears said she loved it. I took it home and gave it a try. I AM IN LOVE! False fiber is wayyyy better than maybelines falsies!
It doesnt flake and it stays on all day with out giving me racoon eyes. It has little bits of nylon which looks like little hairs. this really give it the false lash effect. I will repurchase this mascara beacuse my lashes wouldnt look this fab without it :)

Popular Mascaras