Clinique Lash Power Mascara

3.9

water - acrylates copolymer - kaolin - silica - beeswax - butylene glycol - peg-15 glycerl stearate - carnauba wax - alcohol denat. - hydrogenated rapeseed oil - polyvinyl alcohol - bentonite - tocopherol - jojoba seed oil - dimethicone - simethicone - stearic acid - sucrose distearate - aminomethyl propanediol - aminoethyl propanediol - sodium citrate - disodium edta - phenoxyethanol - methylparaben - ethylparaben - propylparaben - butylparaben - [ /- mica - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - ultramarines (ci 77007) - blue lake 1 (ci 42090) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - carmine (ci 75470) - chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289) - chromium oxide greens (ci 77288) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - manganese violet (ci 77742).

on 5/2/2009 11:10:00 AM

Ive been looking everywhere for a mascara which doesn't end up under my eyes for years. finally, ive found my answer. I've run through rain and played sport with it on but it didnt budge. i can put it on at 7 in the morning and at 11pm it'll still be there.
i love how the brush is really small too, which helps to get the tiny lashes near the inner corner of your eyes, and your lower lashes. the small brush means that there is little to no clumping at all :)
its a bit pricey, i got it for $36 here in australia, but it's so worth it. besides, its better to spend a lot on one mascara then alot more on cheaper mascaras trying to find that "perfect one". :)

on 4/30/2009 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a tubing mascara with a very small brush. I've been using it since it came out for my lower lashes only. It's fabulous...lengthens my already long lashes but best of all it DOES not smudge at all. No raccoon eyes ever. T

Sadly the brush does not capture my long but straight and wispy upper lashes at all. I can't get it to coat so I use a different tubing mascara for that purpose.

I have never had any trouble removing any tubing mascara (including Blinc, Prestige Lash Matrix and L'Oreal Beauty Tubes, etc.). It's purely a matter of washing it off with the right temperature (warm) water and applying gentle pressure. It comes off so cleanly that I can't imagine anyone have trouble with this. It's one of the real benefits of tubing mascara....it comes off easily when you want it to.

on 4/30/2009 3:16:00 PM

if you get this mascara as a gift, RUN AWAY! It is without a doubt one of the worst I have ever tried. Needless to say, don't waste your $$ on it. Thank goodness I got it free at the Clinique counter from a sweet SA.

It was almost impossible to remove, and as it did, it left chunks of product all over my eyes - it took so much rubbing that I probably aged my eyes 10 years just with that.

And to add insult to injury, the effect of the mascara was very wimpy and made my lashes very stiff. I don't use WP mascara to begin with, but this was a nightmare. I'm going to write to Clinique as well, because I generally like their products.

on 4/28/2009 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I've got asian eyelashes... The most wimpiest eyelashes on the face of the planet. I also tend to yawn a lot during the day and because of it, I tear an insane amount. I needed a mascara that'll make my eyelashes longer and fuller, waterproof and smudge proof. This mascara does the trick... It stays on all day and does not smudge or wear off after yawning 10 times within an hour. It's never clumped on me and it makes me look like I've actually got eyelashes. I've never had a problem washing the mascara off because I always shower in the evening, and that entirely gets rid of it (combination of warm/hot water, shampoo and face wash). I would definately buy this product again because it lasts me forever and gets the job done.

on 4/14/2009 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this mascara for me it was just clumpy and didn't make my lash long or lashes. I prefer Loreal telescopic.

on 4/14/2009 11:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a sample of this mascara when you get like a make up bag along with other samples with a purchase of $30.
I tried using it, but there was nothing special about this mascara.
I really don't see the point in splurging in mascaras.
Drug store brands work just as good, if not so much better than high end mascaras that cost more than $20.
I've tried bunch of high end mascaras, but I really can't compare the quality to my drug store purchased mascaras.
If you have the money, please splurge on better things like foundations, moisturizer, and eyeshadows.
I have always splurged on foundations and moisturizers (up to $200 for a single product), but I will never again waste a $1 on a high end brand mascara!

on 4/14/2009 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Got this product as a sample.. It definitely gets the job done-I have asian eyelashes and i get pretty good length out of the mascara.. HOWEVER.. i find that i can get the same results with DS mascaras so why bother spending so much money? also, i HATED how difficult it was to take off the mascara!! I use Clinique's eye make up remover designed to take off heavy duty "all day/water-proof" makeup but it was very unsuccessful in taking this stuff off.. . i ended up ripping a few lashes from trying so hard to rub it off my eyes :(

bottom line, the mascaras nothing special, wont be buying it.. ever.

on 4/12/2009 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This mascara is ok. it doesn't flake, it doesn't smear, you have clean defined lashes - no tarantula legs (which is important to me). it held the curl from my eyelash curler pretty well. you're supposed to use warm water to take it off, but it came off if i used cold water and rubbed my lashes. makeup removing soap does the trick too. however it comes off in flakes and that's annoying, but better than staining my undereye circles.
it just seems like a basic mascara, and if i'm spending more than ten bucks i want really sooty lashes or thick lashes or something more dramatic and this seems ho-hum, meh, boring, everyday blah mascara.

on 4/12/2009 4:23:00 PM

I'm on the fence about this mascara. It gives me greath length and looks nice on my lashes, but I can find NOTHING that will take it off! Warm water alone does not work. I've tried oil cleansers and eye makeup removers, and they don't work either. so, I sometimes hesitate to reach for it, knowing it will be so difficult to remove.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

this product is pretty good . i just hate removing it . it comes off with those little flakes . and sometimes when i'm removing it. it gets into my eye . and its so irratating. this mascara lengthens .but nothing else. it makes my lashes look long and all . and its pretty good on what you need to remove it . all you need is some warm water. its water-resistant . but not waterproof. i don't know if that made sense or not . everything about this is great . but just not so great with the flakes .

Popular Mascaras