OPI Bubble Bath

formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)

on 1/20/2009 10:13:00 AM

I find that this applies streaky, it really isn't anything special. For something this boring you might as well get a cheaper brand.

on 1/18/2009 2:09:00 AM

LOVE THIS COLOUR!!

Got my mani in this colour. Love it to death, I'm only my 4th day and no chipping yet :)

It would look really nice with a french mani.

(I'm a sucker for pale colours though) haha :)

on 1/12/2009 6:54:00 PM

I originally bought this due to the MUA hype and the fact that I love Giada de Laurentiis and her nails. I was quite disappointed to learn that this shade is very sheer and took several coats before looking anything remotely like the bottle. In any case, I do like the milky pink shade on my fair-skinned hands; it is very natural, yet still pretty. My only gripe is the sheerness of this polish, but this would probably be a great french manicure polish. It's not my favourite, but I will still use this periodically.

on 1/4/2009 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Got a salon manicure with the new version of Bubble Bath and did not like it. This new version has more pink and it is very sheer, reminds me of Essie Madmoiselle which I dislike. My complexion is light olive and this new version looks off on my nails.

on 12/27/2008 2:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

** Click for pic ** >>
I think I have the newer version, although I've had this for a while (but it's got the pro wide brush). Bubble Bath is such a beautiful colour; a classic in my collection for a feminine, polished look. One coat gives a very sheer, pale milky shade (a little too sheer for my taste, though). But two coats give a clean and classy look; the perfect milky pink with a hint of beige for a pop of colour without being too opaque or sheer. It applies streak free and dries quickly to a lovely, high shine. This lasts for about five days before I see any signs of wear or chipping and that's without base or top coat. After a while, this goes quite thick and goopy, but when you put a few drops of thinner, it becomes a great consistency again. The flattering shade of milky pink nude complements my tanned hands nicely. This makes nails look so groomed and healthy; a beautiful nude with a touch of pink; perfect!
Natural lighting, 2 coats
continued >>

on 11/4/2008 3:17:00 PM

This is a review for the newer pink version of BB. Love this one! I use 2 coats over a basecoat and then add a topcoat. The pro-wide brush gives a streak-free application. The result is a very clean and polished look. Definitely a staple in my collection.

on 11/4/2008 11:41:00 AM

Love this colour, it is the most natural looking neutral I have ever tried (and I've tried a lot of 'em!) More natural than Essies mademoiselle. It applies like a dream, the prowide brush makes it super easy and quick and I haven't had an issue with streaking. One coat looks natural and groomed, two coats looks lovely, clean and manicured (the only neutral I like with two coats, amazing).Had been Lemming it for ages and only wish I'd tried it sooner. It's a lovely milky pink without being too blue-ish or too pink. I think I have finally found my HG nude nail polish.

on 10/24/2008 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Love it! Just try it. The classiest most natural nail polish ever!

on 10/20/2008 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have the new version with pro-wide brush, which I like, I also like the color a lot, its perfect when I want to rest from dark colors, but like others it streaked on me, which is a big diappointment for me. I dont think I will repurchase this again.

on 10/9/2008 10:11:00 PM

This is the one that Giada di Laurents uses on t.v. - it's a fantastic clean polished look. The secret to applying this with no streaks is to do a solid clear base coat and let it dry completely. Then in applies no streaks. No problem. I wore this on my wedding day.

Top Rated OPI Products