Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/7/2010 6:51:00 PM

Okay, throwing mine on the pile. I didn't have a neutral palette and so decided to invest in this. Packaging is awesome, price is great for how much you get and quality of the shadows is very good. Shadows are long-lasting, apply smoothly and are very pigmented. Color selection is awesome from tame to deep and sultry, they really are beautiful colors. I love that I can take this when traveling and have everying I need down to eyeliners (which I already loved beforehand). I did experience some fallout and had a bit of glitter on my cheek one time, someone else said they believed it to be Sidecar and I'm inclined to agree. You can clean this up quickly with a damp Q-tip. There are no real glitterbombs like many other UD palettes. Bottom line, good deal, beautiful colors and worth picking up if you need a collection of neutrals or just love UD palettes and eyeshadows. Yes, I would repurchase.

on 8/7/2010 12:58:00 PM

there's nothing new I can say about this that hasn't been said before BUT i will say despite all the reviews, i had no idea the palette would be so BIG! this is really a GREAT bargain and i wondering if the price is correct for this?! lol...i imagined something much smaller, and to think this came with a beautiful brown velvety packaging + tiny UDPP + liner, i am so glad i fell for the 'hype' as it is not hype at all - GET THIS if you love neutrals like i do. i'm an NC50 if it matters, and the colors work great. lastly, i must say i got great advice a couple reviews down: just because it's sold out at sephora doesn't mean you can't get it from ulta (with free shipping!).

Sooooo glad I grabbed this palette when Sephora emailed me that they were back in stock!! I love neutrals, and this is definitely a MUST HAVE for women of all ages. Only ONE glittery shade. The rest are matte/shimmer/satin. Great variety of shades- ranges from soft daytime to bold evening shades. I'm already wanting to pick up like 7 more of these for gifts etc.!! Such a great deal since the shadows are full sized!!! Grab this you will not regret it!!!!

on 8/6/2010 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

So I finally was able to get my hands on this after much searching and waiting for it to come back in stock on Sephora website! I was debating whether or not to get it, but after reading everyone's reviews and raves about it, I had to. I am a sucker for neutral colors and I have only used this palette one time, but it was enough to tell that I am going to love every color!!! The dual-ended liner is awesome and I believe its going to be long-lasting as well! So happy with this purchase!!!! Would def recommend you get your hands on one if you love neutrals!!

on 8/6/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I don't know what more to add than that I am finally able to achieve that Victoria's Secret glam runway look with this palette. Ya know how the models always have that smokey yet natural make up look?The colors are so vibrant yet neutral, I love it. This is seriously a must-have product.

I finally got my hands on this yesterday when my Ulta got it in.... I think I am in L-O-V-E !!! Any neutral you ever need is right here in this palette. I love that all the colors are so blendable and there is a good variety of finishes. This one definitely lived up to its hype. Ladies-- RUN to the stores and buy this now!!!

on 8/6/2010 10:43:00 AM

This thing rocks for days.
First, a simple flip top palette. Thank goodness, so sick of the bulky BOS packaging!
Second, the only glitter in here is Sidecar- and even it isn't really bad. All of the shades are satin or matte, and very nice.
The pencil is meh however. If you like UD you probably have 20 Zeros laying about. Whiskey is a little too red, made me look like I'd been crying.

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

Basically, anyone at any age needs this. The colors are amazing and the price is really not bad! You can be glam, natural and sultry with one palette. I will buy this again. For sure.

on 8/5/2010 11:25:00 PM

Love this pallete! I really dont wear eyeshadow much so I bought this because of all the colors that are natural, something I would wear and its great to practice with and this is great for newbies that want a nice natural defined eye. It can also do smokey eyes too. The colors are great and the pacakaging is really cute! Comes with alot of extras too which is great for trying out all the products. If you have never bought a pallete before than deff buy this one! Its great

on 8/5/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am a total UD Junkie, and I am not ashamed to say it! This has got to be my all time favorite palette by UD, and I have them all. I love these shadows, and now that I am getting older, I just can't pull off the glitter like I did in the '80's, the shadows are great! I find that the pigmentation saturation is great, even without primer, these last for hours, and I am extremely oily. These shadows blend well, are buildable, and these colors are suitable for just about any complection. They can be used for all sorts of looks from work place to smoky eye. I can't wait to get a back up, I think this is one palette I will most certainly use up.

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
NAKED
The Nudes
NAKED3

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804