Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 8/19/2010 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

JUST BUY IT! The matte shades in this palette are some of the best I've used, lots of pigmentation. It may seem expensive, but if compared to regular UD product it's actually a great value, as the full-sized 24/7pencils are around $20 just by themselves. You can make a lot of different looks, from everyday neutrals to dark smokey eyes. I think this will become one of every makeup addict's staple items, with iconic status like Nars Orgasm blush. Great product!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I am absolutely in love. I think that this would work with any skin tone.. especially since I'm a super pale girl and even I find ways to use all of the darker shades without looking ridiculous. AMAZING. Oh, and whiskey and virgin.. I hope these both become available outside of the palette. Because they're great.

on 8/19/2010 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I am so happy I invested in this. Twelve eyeshadows (an amazing price savings over if you bought individually), a mini UDPP eyeshadow primer and double-ended eyeliner. The shadows are so silky and have great staying power. The colors are just so timeless and you can go basic for that neutral look or play it up with the darker colors for something more edgy. My faves for putting on the inner lid or all over are Sin, Toasted, and Smog. Hustle and Dark Horse are lovely in the crease. Overall, it's such a versatile, quality product.

on 8/18/2010 11:33:00 PM

Found one in NYC. One Sephora was sold out but got one in Times Square! Simply gorgeous! Can't get the cap off the brown end of the eye liner though :-/

on 8/18/2010 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I was on the fence about getting this because I already have a nice selection of MAC neutrals and two of the Book of Shadows, but when I saw it, I caved. The shades are neutral, but not boring. I love the matte shadows which are almost creamy in consistency and easy to blend. Darkhorse is a gorgeous sparkly bronze that looks awesome in the crease and Virgin and Sin are the highlighters I've been trying to find for ages. They have a gorgeous sheen without being too frosty. I'm traveling right now and this is the only eyeshadow I've brought and I've achieved a different, beautiful look every day. Really happy I got the palette. Fantastic value and quality is better than MAC imo.

on 8/18/2010 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

Great great great product! I would highly recommend this palette to anyone who wants nuetral shades with high pigmentation. I went to Sephora a few weeks ago thinking the palette was sold out and no hopes of buying it but lo and behold they had one left in the store. I snatched it up right away and was so glad I did. Girls were trying to convince me to hand it over to them as I continued to browse through the store but I didnt and so glad I held my ground! I love all of the shades and I think will work on any skin tone. I personally have NC45 skin and even the lightest shades like Virgin work well on my skin. UD really hit a homerun with this one! If I had to complain about one thing it would be the shade Sidecar, it has ALOT of glitter fall out that IM not a huge fan of but still a gorgeous shade.

on 8/18/2010 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think everything has been said about this palette. Itís just amazing! Itís the perfect palette if you like neutral looks, but also itís good if you want to give them a twist. The shades are easy to blend, the colours just complement each other and you can create a new neutral look every day and it will never look the same. Also, the best thing for me is that you can turn your daytime look in a night time look in seconds! And the 24/7 pencils are just amazing. I like to use Whiskey during the day for a softer look and Zero during the night, and they really stay all day and all night!

The only downside of this palette is the fact that is not available everywhere (I got mine on e-bay Ėand it was not cheap- because itís not available in Spain yet, and if it is, it will only be available on some Sephora stores, not all of them).

It was supposed to be a limited edition palette, but I think itís permanent now due to the great acceptance it has. I hope itís true so that I will be able to repurchase it in the future, or just as a back up.

on 8/18/2010 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This tops every palette I've ever owned. It's 10x better then those mac holiday palettes. These colors are so pretty and blend so well. This is the best impulse buy ever. Since I've bought this palette, I've been wearing it everyday and it works for day or night. I love it!

on 8/17/2010 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

If you are on the fence about this, just get it!!! I got one for my daughter today at Ulta - came home and looked it over. Now, I need to buy it. I also picked up a couple of other shades, but this is such an awesome deal, it would be crazy not to get it. Comes with the small Primer Potion and black/brown double-ended eye pencil. Cute chocolate brown flocked package for $44.

on 8/17/2010 4:03:00 PM

I love love love this palette! It took me awhile to get one but it was so worth the wait. Who said neutrals are boring dull colors. This palette has 12 colors that you can definitely play with for so many different looks. This is a must have for any girl. The price is perfect and such a deal. I'm so happy UD made this a perrmanent palette. This is a must have for every make up girl :)

Popular Palettes

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Top Rated Urban Decay Products