eos Lip Balm Sphere - Summer Fruit

3.4

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax (Cire Dabeille), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract, Fragaria Vesca (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Linalool

on 10/11/2013 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'll admit, the cute packaging sucked me in.
It's a pretty average lip balm, cute packaging though! Its kinda a bitch to put in your pocket but I love it. They actually are pretty moisturizing and get the job done. it's my fav lip balm though. They also smelll and taste amazing! Aside from Summerfruit, I also have Sweet Mint and Im gonna get the Strawberry Sorbet. Love this! Cheers! <3

on 10/11/2013 1:27:00 PM

average lipbalm, but really cute !

on 10/9/2013 3:39:00 PM

I'll admit it, the cute packaging sucked me in.
I love that this lip balm does not look like a typical lip balm. I can keep it out on my desk at work, and it looks really cute!
The product inside, however, is a different story. The balm is very waxy. And while it does coat the lips, it doesn't moisturize- at all.
I go back and forth with the smell too. Sometimes I like the sweet, fruity smell. Other times it smells too strong and very fake.

on 10/8/2013 10:53:00 PM

This is very disappointing. I wanted to know what's the hype about this, I opened it and applied on my lips, and I thought there was a plastic cover on it because I couldn't feel anything on my lips at all. Not moisturizing, and smells terrible

on 10/7/2013 2:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I super love this eos lipbalm! The best lipbalm i've ever tried:)) 5 stars☺️😊

on 10/6/2013 5:03:00 PM

A complete waste of my money. Not hydrating at all.

on 10/3/2013 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This product made my sensitive, usually well moisturized, lips extremely dry and peel endlessly. No matter how much I put on or how frequently. I gave it a more than enough time to see if it worked and I was just disappointed in the end. Terrible. Back to Blistex.

on 9/29/2013 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have extremely dry skin and tend to crack and flake in the winter to the point where I get red, angry chapped skin on and around my lips when not using a lip balm. The problem I run into is I get a waxy build up left over from most lip balm that leaves a gunky film on my lips. I don't run into that issue with Eos. My lips drink it up like water and I feel soft and smooth all winter long. It tastes good too!

on 9/27/2013 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The smell was really gross and dried my lips out

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I know so many people that love this product, but it just made my lips more dry than before I applied it. The scent is also nothing like the descriptions. Just kind of waxy. The standard chapstick branded chapsticks are cheaper and work way better.

Popular Lip Treatments

Baby Lips Lip Balm
Prep + Prime Lip
lip maximizer

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Best To Worst: EOS Lip Balm Review by kaylesTalk

Worth The Hype? | EOS Lip Balm VS. Nivea Milk & Honey Lip Care (Review) 2014 by thatgermangirl08

Top Rated Lip Treatments