Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 9/20/2011 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a fabulous base color on my NC20 skin, I use it after an eyeshadow primer (UD) and it creates an even, not shimmery, healthy looking base. It actually lasts all day and I love how cute and compact it is, and the price - awesome!!!!!

on 9/20/2011 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I'm completely happy with this product. I use it to create my even canvas for my colored eyeshadows. It goes on smooth and helps my eye makeup look flawless. It works well with other shadows and sticks well to my primer. AND THE PRICE IS SO INEXPENSIVE!!!! I was looking for a good matte eyeshadow because I was tired of using my other "base" eyeshadow because it had a shimmer to it and I don't always want shimmery eyes. This is my HG base eyeshadow.

on 9/19/2011 3:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I first bought this shadow after reading the reviews on MUA. I use it over a primer (Too Faced or UDPP) and it lasts all day as a wash of color to even out the ruddiness in my eyes. Other shadows layer above it well but the color of the shadow matches my skintone perfectly so I often wear it alone for a polished look. I bought MAC Soft Ochre PP and BB's Shore cream shadow to get the same effect as this $2 shadow. I agree that the packaging sucks but I don't expect much from such an inexpensive product. I have repurchased many times already and I've only been using it since the spring.

on 9/19/2011 2:41:00 PM

I saw I review on here saying the color payoff of this shadow was not good. This shadow is more so meant for an all over the lid base color and for that it works perfectly. The price is amazing, only a few dollars but I deducted some points for the packaging, mine kinda fell part in my makeup bag so when I open it sometimes shadow goes flying everywhere! None the less it's a great dupe for Mac's brule for a great price!

on 9/18/2011 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Love Love this color! Definitely a dup for MAC's Brule.
Pigmentation is unbelievable for the price.
Great as a brow bone color and for wash of color over the whole lid.

I recommend this one to all my friends!

on 9/15/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best highlighter for the brow bone. Can also be used on the lid for a natural yet sophisticated look, and as a subtle matte highlighter for your face. Nice pigmentation, great price, and it lasts a long time! Try this before you buy mac's brulee, or nars albatross highlight.

on 9/15/2011 1:28:00 AM

BEST browbone color ever...and so cheap too. I love the consistency and the pigmentation. I don't mind the packaging so much.

on 9/9/2011 2:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this. I always run out of white-ish colors in my palettes really quickly so I wanted to find a good single shadow. It has amazing pigmentation and it's extremely soft and applies like butter. It's blendable. It's the perfect color for a natural look, especially if you're fair like me. I sort of use this as a powder concealer for my eyelids, to cover veins and discoloration if I'm having a barely any makeup sort of day. I also use this as a very natural looking highlight! I have had no problems at all, even with the packaging I have had no issues! LOVE LOVE LOVE! And I only got it for $1.50 at Fred Meyer (AKA, Kroger)

on 9/7/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

MUST HAVE This is my go to matte neutral color, I use it every single day. Its so reasonable at $1.99. It's a good dupe for MAC's Brule, it's just slightly more cream in color, only slightly. I always ensure I have back-up and have a few extra on hand. It's the perfect highlight color for the brow bone, inner corner of your eye and wiping away fall out It blends out beautifully!

on 8/30/2011 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I went to Walgreens yesterday and it looks like they designated an end aisle area to wnw 99 cent products. You know how they have two lines of lipsticks and nail polishes. Well the more inexpesive lines are at this 99 cent end aisle area along with the color ico single shadows. If you guys are interested, might as well pick them up for 99 cents. I already own all the colors. They are soft shadows and highly pigmented.