Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

4.2

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My favorite perfume, I love it. I always spritz my hair to catch the smell when I move. A couple sprays lasts all day which is nice since this perfume isn't cheap, It's a bit heavy so I wear it all winter and when summer rolls around being in LA I usually reach for something slightly lighter and less expensive since I usually sweat it off.

on 4/5/2012 7:55:00 AM

This fragrance is lovely and unique, and it smells differently on everybody. It is one of my all time favorites - it's a "warm" feminine smell that's suitable for winter/fall, and it works well for evenings.
Unfortunately: the packaging quality is not good. The little "ring" that the cap is supposed to sit on falls of all the time when I pull off the cap. This is first of all annoying, and I feel it has lead to leakage and a change in the fragrance (I did buy it almost 3 years ago, but other smells I own haven't changed even though they are older). For a fairly expensive perfume, this is disappointing. Bad Chanel.

The lasting power is really good on me too, and I have the EDP.
For spring/summer I'm now buying Chanel Chance eau Tendre, which is a lovely, light floral with "something" to it!

on 4/5/2012 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I liked the smell from the bottle after sniffing a few Chanels in store. I liked the dry down on my skin too. But...after two days it becomes boring...I still think it's nicer and more interesting than many other light floral fragrances, and it's probably perfect for a nice girl who is on the way to becoming a lovely woman one day. But personally I prefer Coco, which is more sophisticated and balmy (as opposed to floral).

I think it's still nice in warmer months, but given the price tag I'm not sure if I'll purchase it again. I have the EDP and it does last a very long time, which is why I bought it in the first place.

So...perfect for a nice girl...not sophisticated enough for a lady, or not interesting enough for a person seeking variety and depth.

on 4/2/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This is THE perfume. Smells nice, clean and sexy. It's really feminine and it's not too overwhelming. The smell tends to fade away after a while if you buy the eau de toilette version, though.

on 3/28/2012 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I bought the EDP and one spritz lasts all day. It's not overly flowery and sweet. I love this during winter, but for warmer months, I don't like how it smells on me.

on 3/21/2012 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Read Tavoh's review would be a lazy review. So I will add, this is a beautiful, well-composed, elegant, luxurious, feminine fragrance. Save it for special occasions otherwise you'll get sick of it. I wore it on my wedding day, and it has reminded me of the happy occasion ever after. Just like Chanel No 5 was a fragrance that encapsulated a time period and mood, and is associated with an older generation, Coco Mademoiselle seems to me summative of our generation. Tavoh's review mentions that it seems to change depending on the weather, and I wanna echo that observation. It's true. I noticed the same thing with Miss Dior Cherie. Wonder why.. doesn't happen with most of my frags, only these two. Btw I wrote a review for this years ago, under another account.. consider this an update (to confirm, yes, still love it, still recommend to others)

on 3/4/2012 9:07:00 PM

Classic bottle, timeless clean fresh scent, heaven in a bottle.

I love this fragrance. It's light enough for me to wear around my two children (ages 1 & 3) yet strong enough for me to wear out and feel put together.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Coco mademoiselle...
it's so tempting and seductive.
i love the packaging,comes with classic chanel fragrance bottle(square bottle).so luxury.
golden pink color...it's so lovely, moreover i'm a pink lover.
this product smells good,whereas i don't really mind with the balmy scent and love flowery fragrant better, but this coco line smells so good!!!!!!

when i compare to the original coco, it has similiar scent, but this coco mademoiselle smells younger, i mean it's not very mature as coco and fresher. I heard that this edp contains white flower as its notes, so i love this coco mademoiselle better than coco.
coco is mature, sensual, elegant and more suitable wear it at night
while
coco mademoiselle is fresh, reminds me of classy french young women, warm and more suitable wear it at winter but can be use daily, not only night.
but this fragrance reminds me of my friend, because it's her signature scent. she smells good with this fragrance whereas we live in tropical country which has no winter.
this fragrance is amazing!!!
at first(before i tried chanel perfumes line) i would pick no.5 because it's more flowery and classic after read some reviews.
but no.5 so powdery and reminds me of common soap bar even thought it is phenomenal and classified as flowery fragant.

well
chanel coco mademoiselle has :

- good smell, not really flowery but comes with white flower notes
- luxury and lovely packaging, golden pink colour, comes with chanel classic bottle
- long last scent
- warm effect
- expensive look!!!!
very very luxury ..............

love it !!!!

on 2/24/2012 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Amazing perfume, lasts all day. Beautiful, luxurious bottle and is my staple signature everyday scent.

on 2/18/2012 8:08:00 AM

This is a beautiful fragrance. probably the most beautiful ive ever smelt. But I have to drown myself in half a bottle to be able to smell it. then 5 minutes after that its all gone!

Popular Fragrances