Rimmel Hide the Blemish

3.0

ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, TALC, OZOKERITE, POLYETHYLENE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, PARAFFIN, POLYISOBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, SILICA, VP/EICOSENE COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, LECITHIN,SORBITAN SESQUIOLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN,TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BARIUM SULFATE (CI 77120),

on 5/13/2014 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

Not a fan of this product. But I guess this is what you get for paying such a low price. Doesn't hide blemishes at all for me even though I apply it on properly.The only reason I got it was because the person at the store tested it on my skin and during that time I thought it was covering pretty well but it actually faded so quick and I noticed it wasn't doing anything for me...no coverage nope!

on 5/10/2014 3:48:00 PM

Really creamy and covers any redness and small spots. Wouldn't recommend using this to highlight though as the colour isn't very light.

on 3/2/2014 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not very blendable, sort of dry. Also kind of an orangey tint. But still covers okay for some types of blemishes. Id prefer something more liquid.

on 2/14/2014 3:14:00 PM

I Luv this because it is not to heavy on your face u also don't have put it all over it face u can just put it on ur blemishes

on 2/13/2014 7:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been consistently buying 'Soft Honey 103' or it's equivalent for many years. I have never had a problem with packaging and it lasts pretty well given it's very modest price.

I suffer from very open pores and can get quite red around the nose and dark around the eyes. So I apply it under my eyes, across my sinuses, chin, nose and around nostrils, basically my entire t-zone.

It's very creamy so spreads well and seems to be perfect for keeping my oily skin at bay and blending really well in to my problematic open pore areas without becoming dry or heavy. It blends really nicely.

I suppose for me it acts as a foundation stick, highlighter, under eye illuminator and concealer all in one. Obviously it is best used with other skin products but could easily be used on it's own for a mega quick fix. I'd hazard it would make a mean highlighter for dark skin tones and I am thinking about buying a much darker shade to try out some chiselled contouring.

Fantastic value, great multi tasking product, I have and will purchase over and over again.

on 2/10/2014 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a very fairly priced product and it works great! I've tried tons of drugstore concealer a but finding the right color is always the hardest part! This is the first concealer who's pink undertones have dramatically reduced my dark circles instead of making me look like a raccoon! Don't expect magic from a $4 concealer but it works better than any of the other ones I've tried!

on 2/5/2014 12:48:00 PM

Ok concealer. Not the best for dark circles - hides other blemishes well

This is a very good concealer if you use the right tools! Use a small foundation brush to apply and blend - works a treat!

on 1/20/2014 12:02:00 AM

I loved this product because I normally have very dry skin so it didn't dry out my dark circles under and around my eyes. It did NOT make my skin look cakey, I was looking for something very light that has yellow undertones and I've finally found it :D It is so so easy to blend. I gave it a 5 stars because packaging, price and coverage was GREAT! :) It covers very well and it can be used as a highlighter as well. I only wear concealer and it blends well with my skin color. You can't even tell I have makeup on! :) I totally recommend this product. Oh and one little problem. If you put TOO much on products on your undereye circles then it'll crease. So you'll have to put a small amount.

on 1/18/2014 4:50:00 PM

Well, let's see. Problem #1- it doesn't work. Problem #2- Really weird consistency and texture, it almost too dry to do anything. You put it on and it rubs right off. Its not consistent on the skin. Problem #3- they give you VERY little product. I twisted the tube up to see how much there was and it was pathetic. Yes, I know its cheap but still. Would never repurchase or recommend.

Video Reviews & Tutorials