Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder

4.2

Ingredients: Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Magnesium Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-8, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, may contain: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica

on 1/20/2015 10:11:00 AM

was really exited to receive this product-bought of amazon. love the packaging and the smell is absolutely gorgeous. however when i put it on my skin the colour was awful, did not look natural. doesn't suit my face tone at all and i ended up looking very streaky as didn't blend well!
have only used it once and never again, will not be purchasing another!

on 12/12/2014 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have purchased this product twice, the first because of the look and smell, and the second because the first one was crap and I thought I may have got a dodgy one, but the second was just as terrible. It literally wouldn't come on to my brush!! They only way I could put it on was by rubbing my finger into it really hard, and then putting it on my face! Not impressed for the price! It is gorgeous when it goes on, the trouble for me is getting it on!

on 10/10/2014 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I love the smell of this bronzer, smells like chocolate! It's a lovely matte finish and is long lasting especially when you use primer/setting spray. I like the highlighter however I wish it was a little more.. Defined? I wish it did it's job better, the shimmer doesn't last long on my face at all. I do love the bronzer I just wish it was a bit darker! Not a big fan of the highlighter so I wish I just got the bronzer alone but for £8 I can't really complain. It is quite hard to apply the bronzer alone without mixing the two together which is the only annoying thing. Or are you meant to mix them? Haha! I would repurchase this though, because the price is so good and it smells yummy.

on 10/1/2014 6:28:00 PM

I've been searching for a bronzed for a while.

I bought this after borrowing a friends, the packing is cute and it actually doesn't smell that bad. I like the way it stays on my face and doesn't fade off, i love the colour it makes me look like I've got a healthy glow.

I would definitely recommend, the product lasts for ages and it's only 7.

on 9/19/2014 12:18:00 AM

I'm not a fan of this product. I bought it because their blush is so amazing I assumed the bronzer would be too. Like blush, bronzers aren't a one-colour-suits-all and I find it orangey and cheap looking on my complexion. To add to that, the smell is horrendous. I like chocolate as much as the next person, but to have my face smell like a chocolate bar, ruining the scent of my perfume... I'd rather not.

its my favourite bronzer its looks and smells like chocolate and it gives a very natural result !!!

I'd been wanting this for ages so when it went on sale for $13 on ASOS i quickly bought it. I'm not a huge bronzer fan so I have no real need for shimmering bronzers. I do love contouring though and this is a little pale for my skintone to show up as a contour so I use it to set my cream contour and it works perfectly.

I love the packaging. I have the little cardboard packaging, not the plastic one they sell in Australia and I much prefer it. It feels very sturdy and practical.

on 6/6/2014 7:12:00 PM

I have this in the lighter shade 51 which is perfect for pale skin. It doesn't look orange at all it just gives a golden bronze colour . It doesn't smell of chocolate, it just smells sweet and the packaging is a little cheap looking but I'm using it daily because the colour and staying power of it is very good.

Edit: I'm changing this to a no because after using it for a while the bronzer seals itself. You then have to scrape the top off which means not only do you waste product it also means you pick up too much on the brush and the colour resembles an oompa lumpa with a fake tan . Bad look. The packaging has also become so dirty, it looks a mess , I'm going to have to throw it out .

Having in mind the price this is the best bronzer I ever used. The scent is delicious (smells like chocolate). The colour is very natural and matte. Lasts for ages on my skin. Not a product for very pale skin types. The only flaw is the packaging. I am missing the mirror or a brush. Or at least enough space to fit the brush so it's possible to carry it arround.

on 5/27/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

Best.bronzer.ever(and I've tried the lot). Love the long-lasting finish, the color, the glow it gives me, the lovely smell...everything. The shade 52 is perfect for my summer tan, and great for contouring in winter time. Great quality at a great price. It looks shimmery in the pan, but it really does not show on your skin. It's beyond gorgeous. People said I looked "fresh and healthy" when I started wearing it.

Popular Bronzers