OPI Strawberry Margarita

4.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I can't get enough of the real "pink" pink that this polish offers. And I live for O.P.I polish, my favorite brand. Two coats and my nails resemble the colour I see in the bottle. Also, like all my O.P.I polishes, it lasts a long time on my nails.

on 6/15/2013 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Strawberry Margarita is THE summer nail polish for me.
It looks like a classic bright pink cream polish but in certain lights it will show you a light coral undertone. The formula is as amazing as the colour. I used two coats for my mani with no issues at all.
It is a great addition to any collection and a no brainer manicures when it's summer. Plus I really love the name. Who doesn't fancy a Strawberry Margarita?

on 5/4/2013 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I thought it would be a great pop of color on the toenails; however, I've tried applying this nail polish three times with horrible results. Each time, it was so streaky and clumpy. It's hard to tell if I like the color because it just applies awfully and looked so cheap. This bottle was sent directly from OPI. I've only owned two OPI nail polishes although I've gotten manicures using the brand, and I've not had issues with using their products before. I don't like to throw things away, but this is headed to the trash bin.

this is absolutely AMAZING i love it it is my all time favorite nail polish colour ever it is so pretty and it is the PERFECT pink

on 3/26/2013 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This color is absolutely too cute. It's perfect for summer time and it goes on smoothly.

on 3/19/2013 6:23:00 AM

I'm sad that the warm weather in Australia is almost over because it means I have to say goodbye to Strawberry Margarita on my toes! I have barely deviated from it this summer and when I have, nothing has compared to this shade!

It's a vivid, punchy pink that suits my fair skin tone and makes me smile when I look at my toes. What more could you want?

on 1/3/2013 11:24:00 PM

This pink shade looks good on my nails. It complements my fair skin tone. This pink screams fun and flirty. It is nice for spring, but super in the summer. However, it does go on a bit streaky and chips fairly easily after three days. I usually apply two coats to my nails. This was my first OPI polish, so it has a special place in my heart. I bought it at Publix for around $6, which is rather cheap considering I have seen OPI sell for higher. Anyway, cheers to Strawberry Margarita!

on 12/31/2012 10:10:00 AM

My very first opi. I don't like it, it's too "dirty" pink for me. And it was super streaky.

on 12/5/2012 4:17:00 PM

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 11/23/2012 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I seriously love this shade. So bright! Just the right shade of bright pink for me, I think. It's a little on the cool side, but just enough (some very cool pinks look bizarre on me for some reason). The quality of the polish is good and there's nothing particularly anomalous about it.

Top Rated OPI Products