St. Ives Apricot Scrub-invigorating- OIL FREE

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

BADBADBADBAD!

I have acne-prone, oily, sensitive skin. lots of acne scarring.
My skin HATED this stuff.
The exfoliating shells are uneven and scratch ur face and already-sensitive acne.
I dreaded the thought of washing my face with this stuff.
My skin broke out horribly with cystic acne and the acne i already had became angry and red, or were bloody after being uprooted. my skin actually ached for a whole week until i decided to stop using it.
the day after i stopped using this product, my skin improved dramatically.

will NEVER BUY AGAIN!

on 9/17/2010 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I don't think this product is very invigorating at all. Maybe it's just because my skin isn't sensitive at all and very used to a stronger exfoliation. So if you have very tough built skin like mine its a no go!

on 9/13/2010 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

This is a great product to use a few times a week to exfoliate your skin. It makes your face feel really smooth. You only need, and should use a *little bit*. By that I mean like a pea sized amount. Any more would be overkill and might irritate your skin. The smell is pleasant and doesn't smell like you're using a lot of chemicals. The price is really low. Definitely worth your money.

on 4/27/2010 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other

Invigorating is right, this really leaves the face feeling refreshed! This is my HG scrub for my combo skin. Highly recommend.

on 3/5/2010 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This product smells good and I only paid $1 for the little sample bottle!! Although it's oil free, I find it's very harsh on my face. I am very careful with this product on my skin as it's really abrasive so I take my time. I like to use it more as a body scrub. I also think it broke out my face a little bit so I only use it about once or twice a week! The particles in this product can do some harm to your face, as it's basically tearing it apart : / body scrub for sure !!

on 1/12/2010 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Lovely!!! Perfect! Wonderful!! This really scrubs, you won't be disappointed if you have oily skin!! :) Love this!!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Omg wow!!! I love this scrub because it does what it says and best of all it cleared my pimples and made my skin oh so smooth. I wouldn't sugest using it every day every other day is good.

on 8/3/2009 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

the texture is absolutely wonderful, i've never seen any scrubs with this wonderful texture, it's very very very nice, it's very grainy though... so because not to scrub too hard. it's excellent.

Its okay, but its a bit harsh, I don't think my delicate face skin needs this much sandpapery abrasion. Smells ok and didn't make me break out but its kind of just painful.

on 8/10/2008 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product for many reasons: first of all-it is SO affordable! Secondly-it has a very nice texture and leave my skin feeling so clean.
It has also really helped my little whiteheads and blackheads.
Wonderful exfoliator; just be gentle and only use a little bit.

I also like using it on the rest of my body.

Recommend highly if you don't have sensitive skin.

Popular Scrubs