LUSH Buffy the Backside Slayer

4.2

Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Ground Rice, Ground Almonds, Ground Aduki Beans, Perfume, Lavender Oil, Lemon Oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

amazing! the only scrub needed period. I've used this as a body scrub for years it keeps me smooth and soft. if your a clean freak residue from the butters may freak you out...but them again if you are a clean freak you shouldn't notice ;). it's weird, it's not in a tube or a pot, however if that's what is stopping you get over it and get you a Buffy! if your sensitive to pressure start on your thighs to warm the bar up!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Simply adore this product! I suffered from getting these little pimples on my bottom that have now disappeared thanks to this product & the Salux Wash Cloth :) I normally scrub my body down with the salux cloth mixed in with dove body wash, then Iíll turn the shower off and use the LUSH Buffy to scrub down my bottom, side of my thighs and my stomach (I am currently 31 weeks pregnant and trying to stray away the stretch marks and so far it seems to be working) my skin is beautifully moisturized after although I tend to slap on bio oil after (REALLY donít want stretch marks in this pregnancy) et voila, Perfect skin :) little spotties on my botty are now a thing of the past and I can confidently walk around in my naked pregnant gloryness around my husband without worrying about whether my bottom looks nice or not :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is the best of the best.

Leaves my skin sooo moisturized and soft it's incredible. It smells therapeutic, that's the only way I can describe it!

It works soo well and exfoliates without being too harsh. I apply in an area and then use my hands to rub it in. If you scrub this everywhere it will be harsh so use your hands to rub in the product.

on 4/28/2014 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This stuff is awesome! Finally something I like from lush! Makes my skin so soft and moisturized. Perfect for people like me who are too lazy to apply lotion after a long shower. However, the exfoliating bits can get a bit rough once the bar is at its end.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product is a lifesaver for my rough elbows, tiny bumps on arms/legs and any part of me that needs a little extra exfoliation. I have tried every scrub, loofah, pumice stone and lotion I can think of for my elbows and the backs of my legs- nothing else left them looking as nice or bump free. If I have an important event to go to where my arms will be showing, I will use this all over my arms/shoulders and I get the most beautiful glow to my skin. The price is a little high for this bar but I am very conservative with it and I definitely get my money's worth. I also love the smell, it's sort of herbal and muted but it leaves my skin with a nice soft scent. I really cannot recommend this product enough.

Tips: DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT UNDER RUNNING WATER. Step out the stream of water, place the bar in your hand and scrub your rough bits away. I also cut the bar up into several pieces, the big bar is harder to divide but it's a better deal in the long run. I never let this product touch the water and each chunk is enough for 3 or 4 showers as long as I don't use it on my whole body. I store it in a travel soap tray that has a cover but it's fine on a shower caddy as long as no water hits it. I recommend only using this on your most rough skin as it can be harsh on your softer parts.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Buffy is a great exfoliating bar. It is a little rough but if it's too rough for you just use the other side which is a little softer. Buffy leaves a great cocoa butter residue and leaves your skin feeling soft and super hydrated. It's supposed to help with cellulite but I haven't used anything YET (I've used about 50% of the bar). This bar melts easily, do not use it with the water directly hitting it and make sure you let it dry after use. All in all its a great hydrating bar and leaves a luxurious feeling.

on 3/31/2014 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'll admit, the first time I used this, I went a bit crazy with it and scraped up my legs something fierce. The key is to not add too much pressure, but it gets the job done! It has a really light, powdery fragrance, and doesn't require any lotion after using it! Leaves me silky smooth and moisturized! Definitely repurchasing!

on 2/3/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I gave this a 4/5 only because the exfoliation is a little rough for my sensitive skin. It works great and is very moisturizing but it hurts a bit. It smells a very strongly of almonds to me. It's very easy to use - just get wet and rub it all over! Then with your hands, gently rub it around so it can exfoliate and the moisturizing butters can get into your skin. I don't need to use a lotion afterwards because this moisturizes so well. Be sure to keep it out of the water and heat when you're not using it otherwise it will simply melt away.

on 12/9/2013 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Good product. Like the scent and find it good for exfoliating dry skin without making it sore.
Really moisturizing though it can leave a residue on your skin it's no worse than after using a moisturizer. A bar lasts a good while - at least a month with daily use. Great for using on your legs if you shave to stop ingrown hairs.
Packaging not great - you'll have to buy one of the lush tins to carry it if you plan on taking it travelling or to the gym as it can melt if it gets too warm or leave residue on fabric.

on 11/22/2013 2:24:00 AM

This is my first lush purchase to use on myself. I have been intrigued by lush since I purchase some items as a gift for a friend. I've been mor conscious on how my money so spent these days bec I don't have as much disposable income as I once did. I was looking for a little treat and bought this on a whim. I was between this and aqua mirabilis. The thing that won me over was the soft feeling this one left behind. When I used it at home on my legs I thought it was too much especially bec I'm not a lotion wearer. After a while the oils sank in, evaporated, or rubbed off onto my bedding or whatever and I was left wig noticeably soft ad smooth skin. So, I'm on the fence. I like the end result, I even don't mind the scruffiness of the scrubby bits, however I really dislike the initial residue feeling it leaves. However, I can deal with it. I'll keep it and use it up, maybe repurchase it in the future if I don't like aqua mirabilis better. For my next little treat to myself, I'm between trying the aqua mirabilis or the olive branch shower gel... maybe I'll get both!

Top Rated LUSH Products