Kenra Volume Spray - Super hold finishing spray

4.2

on 11/6/2012 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE YOU KENRA FOR MAKING THIS HAIRSPRAY! Nothing at all negative to say about this. It's about time I find a hairspray that I love, after spending countless $ on products that didn't live up to their hype. THIS ONE DOES! Smells great, holds great, doesn't dull hair, etc. etc. etc.

on 5/30/2012 8:56:00 PM

LOVE this hairspray. Gives you perfect hair without anyone knowing a product is aiding you. Doesn't leave hair crunchy, decent smell and excellent hold. Love love love it

on 5/30/2012 11:36:00 AM

I swear by this hair spray! It kept my hair in place for a wedding all day when it 105 degrees out, the brides hair fell flat before mine did. Its a great product, keeps my hair in place and adds volume. I have yet to find anything that works as well this.

This is great hairspray for when I diffuse my hair. It adds volume and hold without weighing my hair down.

on 12/10/2011 3:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this hairspray! I have been using it for years and will continue to as well. I have very thick, long hair and no hairspray has ever held curl for me as well as Kenra's Volume Spray 25. I really like the scent, it leaves my hair actually shiny and doesn't leave my hair crunchy like most all other hairsprays (I generally have to use a lot to get good hold). Every one who i know who has tried it has loved it. Love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is incredible!! I have long, thick, course wavy hair and this gives me supermodel volume without feeling "crunchy" or looking like I just took a bath in hair product or teased the crap out of my hair... It has a pleasant smell and it holds really well, this is a part of my daily routine! I like to hold my hair up and lightly spray on my dry roots as well as the rest of my hair to keep the volume all day... I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

on 2/9/2011 4:49:00 PM

Keeps hair in place very well, but has a dreadful smell so bad it prevents romantic activity.

on 9/30/2010 7:13:00 PM

I like the smell. It kind of reminds me of Aussie products, grapey. But I have to use way too much to get a decent hold. I think the Redken Forceful 23 works better and you don't use nearly as much. The biggest reason I won't buy this product again is because it caused my scalp to break out something fierce. I'm talking large, painful dermititis. Bummer.

on 8/22/2010 1:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My favorite hairspray - been using it for years. Nothing compares to this product for fine hair. Hold lasts all day, provides volume and shine.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Love the was Kenra products look, but not a big fan of the line. I have tried a few things and don't love not one. This is a good hairspray but i just can't stand the smell.

Top Rated Kenra Products