MAC Matte - Chili

4.6

on 11/3/2013 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This looks stunning on me. I have over 100 lippies and my mom, who is used to me having a different color on everyday, said it looks awesome.. Idk why or how but this lippie also makes my teeth look white.

NC 15/NW20

on 10/24/2013 6:54:00 AM

The pictures portrayed here are very accurate. I bought this thinking it would be more chili red. it is only on the borderline of red in my opinion, more of a warm brown with a toe in a red pool :) It is very flattering looks great with natural and earthy tones, all rusts, olives, camels, etc. Very flattering and day appropriate! Also, the matte look is so chic in my opinion.

Mac's matte formula is my favorite on the market, not as super dry as Illamasqua or Nars, very nice look, but you will need moisturizing before and after if like my lips yours are easily chapped.

on 7/28/2013 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Not to bold not to dull... Not my fav red lipstick but I love it...

on 4/9/2013 4:42:00 AM

the best red lipstick shade ever...its such a pretty red...finally i've found my red!!!

on 4/5/2013 10:50:00 AM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! This is the perfect ORANGEY-RED lipstick- which leans alot more warmer. I love it so much. I have used this many times and people always ask what I am wearing. I love this, its long-lasting and non-drying. For reference I am NC30 with yellow undertones.

on 3/18/2013 7:00:00 AM

Such a sexy red lipstick, a brick red.
This is so beautiful on me, I get lots of compliments. It's a retro red in my opinion, very opaque and very long lasting. I love matte lipsticks, this doesn't dry out my lips what so ever.

on 3/7/2013 8:23:00 PM

This is in my top three lipsticks - I love Chili. I read that Rachel Zoe wears this color as well, so I decided to give it a shot. My Macy's counter didn't carry it, but Nordstrom did. It's the most amazing medium warm brown red. It's a color that reminds me of spices - vibrant and earthy. I love the matte texture as well, and prefer my reds to be matte, because the product doesn't travel as much and end up all over my face. Chili wears really well when I pair it with a liner (MAC Red Enriched is my go-to) and doesn't exaggerate drier lips, like some mattes can. NC20s, this is your red!

such a lovely lipstick! Was going to purchase lady danger but got swayed by this one and pleased that I did. I have very pale skin and red hair and this looks perfect, a sort of orangey deep red. Not too drying either for a matte formula.

on 1/10/2013 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this when autumn came because I wanted something different to red but with the same effect. I was so pleased I came across chili. It's a really dark red with browny undertones, it looks red in photos but in person you can see the deepness of it more.
It's a really sexy colour and looks great with natural eyes or smoky eyes as I find bright red can sometimes look too much with a smoky eye but for some reason this works well with it.
I instantly feel good when I apply this no matter what my mood.

on 12/22/2012 3:55:00 AM

This is a really really gorgeous red. It's a bit dark so it is much easier to pull off on a daily basis than a loud bright red. This looks exactly like the red that Kate Winslet wears in Titanic and it is GORGEOUS. It is a matte and it is actually not drying at all, very wearable. Great red =)

Popular Lipsticks