OPI Drip Dry

4.3

Disiloxane (a type of silicone), Dimethicone (another type of silicone), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba seed oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

on 1/4/2013 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I like this, it does what it says and is really easy to work with. It is an extra step, and that's the only reason I wouldn't buy it again, simply laziness! Dries really fast and moisturises my cuticles, so I would recommend buying this if its on sale or easy to get and you're just curious about it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I hate this product! whenever i use it between final polish cote and top coat, it cause the polish to avoid certain places of my nail, because of its oily feel. hate it hate it hate it. waste of money, do not get!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I was really hoping to love this product. After reading so many raving reviews about drip dry on this site, I went straight to amazon and ordered one right away. I followed the directions to a tee, yet I now have gross-looking, lumpy bubbles on every single nail.

Yes, my nails did dry within a couple minutes, but the unsightly air pockets that formed on my nails after using this product makes it a complete deal breaker for me. Maybe mine is defective, but I will use this product again and update if there are any beneficial changes.

on 7/15/2012 4:10:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

I am in love with this right now! I had pretty much given up on wearing nail polish because it just took too long to get right and I didn't have enough time to bother with a base coat, two coats of colour and a top coat, because it would never dry, so usually it ended up chipping and looking rubbish in just a couple of days, so I saved nail polish for special occassions...

However now that I have discovered quick dry top coats and these little wonder drops, I am a nail polishaholic! The wear now is fantastic and I don't have to sit around for hours not doing anything after I paint my nails or can do it before bed and have lovely looking nails all the time. I am still almost too scared to touch my nail polish after putting this on, because I expect it not to be dry like in the past, but it really does dry quickly, I love this product!

They are a bit expensive, but I think will last for ages so $22 well spent in my book!

on 5/10/2012 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Love how it helps speed up the nail drying time (as I paint my nails about 3 times a week but I am impatient when I do it!) However I really do think though that the stand out feature of this product is that it really does smooth out any lumps or bumpiness from uneven strokes and it always gives that perfectly glossy salon finish. Why pay someone else to do my nails when I can have them looking flawless for much less in my own home?

on 2/29/2012 12:32:00 PM

A good concept for a product. Makes nail dry fast which is great for impatient people like me! Really simple to use, just put a drop on each nail. However, this makes polish chip a lot faster than normal. Because of this i'd only recommend using if you are in a hurry and don't mind if your polish isn't going to stay chip-free for days xx

on 2/14/2012 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

This product does what it says - dries my nails quickly in 2 mins until they are dry to the touch. Of course it will not dry them completely so heavy duty stuff of nails is not a good idea. You'll still have to wait the usual time for that, but you can do ordinary stuff with your hands immediately! At AU$ 24 this lasts ages and the little dropper is very easy to use. Just put a drop or two on each nail and watch it spread itself. Little bottle of magic!

on 1/21/2012 10:55:00 AM

Absolutely love this stuff. I paint my nails 2-3 times a week. Dries nails so quickly. Being an RN, my polish chips often and touching up with polish and then using these drops to quickly dry my nails have been a life saver. It is expensive, but I use ULTA's coupon to help buffer the cost.

on 12/27/2011 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I love this product. It does what it's supposed to do. Dries your polish quickly, but also has the added bonus of hydrating and making your polish looks amazing! It really does give your finished mani/pedi a fantastic end result. I have used this for almost 5 years and wouldn't buy anything else. Fast dry top coats may work faster than drip dry but they also lead to peeling and cracking polish. It's expensive but lasts FOREVER! I would highly recommend. I even bring mine with me when I go for a professional mani/pedi to use at the end instead of whatever the salon/spa I'm visiting uses. HG for sure!

on 12/18/2011 2:50:00 AM

So what you need to know about this product is that it does just that- dry your polish! But some added benefits to this are that, it also helps to hyrdate the skin around the nails, it makes the polish job look amazing! I find combing seche vite top coat and this makes polish dry super quick! Go buy it!

Top Rated OPI Products