mark I-Mark Custom Pick Eyeshadow - Glitterati

I love Glitterati...it's my staple highlight shadow.
It has a slight sparkle to it...but not an overwhelming one.
It also blends really well.
I use Carmandy's advise from "What not to wear" and put a little tiny bit on the corners of my eyes to make my eyes look open and awake....and I also use just a ting little bit right over the top of my cheek bones as a highlighter....nothing you'd be able to see...but it does brighten ever so slightly. ( I use a very tiny little bit, and blend blend blend)

I highly recommend this shadow!!! GOOD JOB MARK!

on 1/17/2007 6:25:00 AM

glitterati is another of my HG shadows from mark. it's a true silver with little to no glitter in it (despite the name.) i love this as a wash or to apply it on the center of my lid over daker shadows for a shaded look. i highly reccomend it, i don't know why the score isn't higher, this is an amazing shadow. i never thought i could pull off silver (being pinky-toned PPP with blue eyes) but it surprisingly works on me.

on 2/23/2006 1:47:00 PM

Glitterati is a nice silver (and thankfully not too greyed) shadow with shimmer and sparkles that are not overdone. This makes a nice highlighter or wash. On me i would prefer it just a little less grey though, but it's nice for certain moods and effects. For this reason it's definitely a keeper.

on 11/12/2005 10:45:00 AM

I was expecting a very glittery white
When What I got was a shimmery silver. I still can use it for highlighting, but makes my brown eyes look awful when I put it on the lid. The packaging was a sort of flimsy plastic case, but that didn't matter since I was planning on buying the face case anyways. This product looks nothing like in the catalog. Overal this preoduct was just *fine*.

on 10/20/2005 11:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I don't understand why people have been so disappointed in this color. I think the name is very fitting for the shade - it's the most glittery of all of Mark's shadows. For that reason I have to be careful when applying so that I don't get glitter all over the place, but it's not that hard to work with. The base color of the shadow is definitely silver. I also find that it best works over a base/primer for maximum intensity. I haven't tried applying it wet yet, but that would probably help too. Overall I love this shade - silver has always been one of my favorite eye shadow shades - and will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.

on 7/27/2005 9:44:00 PM

I got it as a gift from the mark rep. and well when I first read its name, I thought it would be very shimmery but it wasn't. It comes out grey/white with some hint of sparkles. I didn't like it. The packaging is this flimsy plastic thing but it's not that bad. I think I might use it as something to help blend.

on 7/21/2005 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I don't find this to be grey at all. To me, it is a sheer, pale shimmery/glittery silver. There is quite a bit of glitter present, but it is very fine and not messy and not garish, though it does show up. This one could probably work in the daytime, due to its sheerness. If you're looking for a really glitzy, richly pigmented shadow, though, better pass on this one and try Urban Decay.
"Glitterati" has a nice smooth texture and wears well, though. It will work nicely as a browbone highlighter. Not bad for $4, really. Packaging is pure cheapo plastic, but that's not an issue for me. I probably won't buy this again.

on 1/1/2005 6:29:00 PM

Mark shadows may well be the thing that cures me of my Stila obsession. I have a few now and think they are great shadows (this from someone who never wore e/s). Glitterati is a wonderful shimmery grey color that looks fab as an all over wash. So pretty and sheer but still noticeable. I love the price, packaging (exchangeable face cases), size and texture of the product (not at all crumbly like many Stila shadows) and will certainly try more colors.

on 4/28/2004 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i really like this product. it works well as a base, and it is very glittery which is perfect for when i am going out at night. it is more grey than i expected, but i am not a fan of pure white shadows.

on 3/28/2004 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the color of this but it does tend to crumble at a low causes...

Top Rated mark Products