The Body Shop The Body Shop Blusher Brush

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/8/2009 8:52:00 AM

I love this brush! It's very soft even after so many washes!

on 12/14/2007 8:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I wish this brush had a cover so I can protect it from dirt. Other than that, I think it does a really good job for its price. Plus, I use it as a brush for my loose powder too since it's big enough. A great 2-in-1 deal for me. Not a single hair dropped before! It stays in shape after repeated washes, and it's soft enough not to cause any irritation to my super-sensitive-and-eczema-prone-skin.

on 9/11/2007 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i love this blush! it's soft, feels smooth on the skin, n yeah i juz love it!
gets a nice amt of blush. its an award winning blush! n reasonably priced!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Very soft, all synthetic bristles blush brush. At first I really love it, even though the cut make it uncomfortable for swirling blushes around, it's better for precise shading. Either way it blends my blush well. I washed it every month and it never shed. I've owned it for almost 3 years and it's still super soft, and the shape is still intact. However, lately I noticed that it doesn't blend my blushes as well. Now I have streaky cheeks! Has it reach it's end of life? Maybe. I'm planning to get another blush brush because I can't really use this anymore. And oh, it doesn't really pick up pigment, just like all TBS brushes.

on 6/5/2007 1:32:00 AM

Bought this as a starter brush. I agree that it doesn't pick up the pigments very well, so I have to apply a few layers. But I feel that it's more important that the brush is soft, and this one definitely is. For this price, I think it's quite a bargain. I won't repurchase though, since it has some flaws.

Update: I find that blush falls off more easily after using this brush for application. So it doesn't pick up pigment, and doesn't put it on. Not a very good brush then. Have lowered the rating. Only redeeming factor was that I used it as a powder brush on a desperate day, and it actually worked to put a sheer layer of powder on my face.

on 4/3/2007 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have the same blusher brush from when I worked for the Body Shop and used it daily for makeovers. Repeated washings on a daily basis, being smashed into bags and it looks practically brand new five years later. I don't find that it picks up a ton of pigment, and find it a bit small for blush (can easily give the dreaded pink streak a la the 80s) but I do like it for highlighters or bronzers where I want a very faint application in a specific place. The brush washes easily, has a shorter handle so it fits in makeup bags well, I have never had a problem with shedding or breaking bristles and it has kept its original shape quite nicely. This is a great value, and for a synthetic brush, an impressive quality.

on 2/24/2007 6:21:00 PM

Bought this brush as a starter brush. It is okay but you really need good brushes to get your makeups full potential out. Doesnt really pick up pigment well and is mediocre at blending. H.e it is very soft. I tend to buy expensivish makeup so I didnt think it was doing it justice. Overall I think it gets the job done but with 10 bucks more you can buy a MAC brush so I would go for the MAC the $10 will be oblivious in the long run.

on 11/4/2006 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like my blush brush. It feels great and picks up powdered bronzers and blushes really well. My mom saw how well it worked and bought herself one as well.

on 12/2/2004 12:52:00 PM

This is a great brush that has lasted through **repeated** washings and always sprung back to shape unlike some other brush brands which shall remain un-named. Synthetic but oh-so-soft and wonderful to feel on your face. I highly recommend it and can't wait to get more of these.

on 10/16/2004 8:36:00 PM

I love this blush brush!
You'll love it for its soft feel and great application. It takes a while to 'break in', but after a few uses you will find that it picks up the blush and applies it beautifully.

Top Rated Tools